Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Software Engineer664 reviews
India664 reviews

Found 664 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,558 reviews
hikefresherconsultancyprojectsalarytechnologysecuritybalance

Good company

its a good to company to work and group .lot of learning, culture , salary , job satisfaction , woork like balance , sports, food , leaves, teammates

Productive for a period of time then it becomes routine mundane tasks

A good company with job security but still progressive and improvement is a long way to go. Getting into projects is a hassle here and selecting and geting into projects is a head ache.

Pros

Job security

Cons

No benefits and promotion at a faster job

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Good

Good place to work at! Great work life balance and learn at your pace system. Ample amount of time and resources for whoever is interested in. Overall a good place

Productive and fun workplace to work

I have started my career with TCS and the training period was very productive and the activities and sessions make me build up my career professionally and technically and the confidence I got was really awesome and I had a great experience to working with TCS. The people an the management were very supportive and the very helpful. In simple words I could say it's really wonderful to be with TCS. A great platform to learn and experience good things which give as good career and confidence.

Good company to work

Good project with good and latest technology projects are good .People are good and encouraging. Onsite opportunities will be there hence best company to work

All good

It's completely based on the project which you moved . And once you get into project you will know what is actually. In my case it was all good and balancing

Good atmosphere to work

Good place and atmosphere to work and learn, Positive office culture, Team Collaboration and work management is fine

Its a great place to work with job security.

TCS is one of the best company I had ever worked with. The company culture is too good, you would feel a belonging to the company. They help in a person's continuous learning and development.

Pros

Very good culture. Good Healthcare support.

Cons

I would say that I didn't receive much bonuses during my time at TCS.

Productive and fun

The salary is less but the work life balance is good.Not good for those who are joining as a fresher but best for the experienced ones as it would be a good pay.

Good work place

Its good company.provide opportunities to work in multiple projects.also get on site opportunities easily compared to other companies.employees are friendly.

Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Software Engineer positions
See more jobs

Job security is good in tcs.So much knowledge can be gained here through their learning platform.Salary might be the drawback here.Other than that everything thing is good l, atleast for me.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less salary structure

worklife balance

good worklife balance. scope for career growth. salary compensations are not as per market standard. work from home. culture is good. there is job security.

Productive to working

Good culture to work there all are very supportive every one will be in unity to finish the task mostly they will be a team work and this all vary fOr

Good company

Work life balance, low hikes, good company to start career. Latest technology like cloud,blockchanin, machine learning projects. employees are very supportive.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No cons

Dynamic culture and fun to learn new skills and techs.

Good job security. Although, you need to wait for a couple of years to save some extra money and for seniority.You will feel like Govt. office !!It is good to start or retire your career from here.

Good work life

Apart from good work life nothing no hikes ,no learning opportunities nothing.Just good job security and if you will be there in a same project you might get onsite opportunities.

Very good

No equality at Job. Seniors takes the credit while Juniors do most of the work. At the time of appraisals also, this disparity is noticeable. Full of politics & no much salary hike. Only advantage is employee friendliness & Job security.Good for people who likes mundane job & needs security in their Job.

Good work environment and culture. Coworkers are very supportive. Company policies are good. Provide health insurance also. Company provides good salary hike evry year. Work life balance is little less. Few technolgies and skills are being used. But as it is a growing company more technologies are going to be added with time.ConsI haven't noticed any cons as such.

Overall good

Salary is less .but the work life balance is good.it is a service based company so the learning you get will be less compared to a product based company

Good

Company is good and gives good number of opportunities to learn and to change. Notice period is bad and it’s having 3 months. Most of the people stays in company for longer duration

Development Work

If you get lucky, you will get deployed in very good development project. Even if you not get development work. If you showcase your technical skills & abilities. They will definitely give you a chance to work on development team.And there are plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies and explore about it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) with

• Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
  • Software Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?