Tata Consulting Engineers Limited
View all Tata Consulting Engineers Limited reviews

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Employee Review

Average campony,better than other consultants.

There is no job security at all.the job security depends upon the type of client & his attitude Sometimes the requirements of project speed is more than the project quality.

Same role

Good work environment

Not more for Third party and contractual employees. No one thinks for old employees...Ratan Sir thinking is great but their management(Officers) thinking is not good.No one thinks about taking forward the employee who is well.In TCE other think is very good....

Pros

Nil
Same role

Productive and well organized

It was regular full time job from 8am-4pm. The company has well organized work system and everything is done in a timly manner which made me more efficient. I got to opportunity to work in a team of 12 members and gave me ample experience working in a team. The most difficult part of the project was the redesigning of beams and column that were not stable according to STAADPro. I even got the opportunity to work on AutoCAD 2D&3D.
Same location

Nice place to work.fast paced project so bit stressful. Good management and job security. Performers will be rewarded. Overall very good place to work...

Pros

Job security

Cons

Instability in personal life if posted at sites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with

• Tata Consulting Engineers Limited
  • Average campony,better than other consultants.