Tata Consulting Engineers Limited
View all Tata Consulting Engineers Limited reviews

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Employee Review

Ethical and Caltured Work Place

A typical day at work : Every moment is interesting Learning ; Professional Ethics Management : fine Co-workers ; helpful Hardest part of Job : Cheese up for payment from client Most enjoyable part of Job : Value Engineering

Pros

Subcidised Lunch

Same role

Not an employee friendly organisation

Lower level employees are treated as money making machine and scapegoats for the senior management team members. Employees should be treated as human beings.

Pros

TATA brand

Cons

Long working hours, no benefit for tours, scope of improvement is limited
Same role

Good Learning and Challenging work culture

1. When I got the Electrical Power System Study work at that time I have no idea of ETAP software. 2. I learned a lot of things is ETAP software, Project Management,How to handle the critical situations, work under pressure etc. 3.When I got a post of Project Manager to handle the Project. 4. Co-workers is very cooperative. 5. When I became the Project Manager. 6. When I completed the project and received the total project cost from the client.
Same location

Extremely poor and bad company

Extremely poor and bad company with dirty culture. It has no relation with Tata logo and most unethical company. If you are honest, hard working and sincere you are surely going to lose job at this company.

Pros

Cons

Very bad culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with