Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Employee Reviews in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

Not an employee friendly organisation

Lower level employees are treated as money making machine and scapegoats for the senior management team members. Employees should be treated as human beings.

Pros

TATA brand

Cons

Long working hours, no benefit for tours, scope of improvement is limited

Working Environment is Good

Working Environment is Good. Culture of adapdation with New deisgn. Showcase your Talent. CSR activity. I learned many things, but I most learn is Stay Calm during Pressure of Projects.

Unproductive, non-enthusiastic

It's a Tata group company having design wing, construction unit, human resource wing, planning wing, steel business unit, power plant unit, chemical engg unit, mech engg unit, civil engg unit.

Good company to work.

Best place to start carrier. It give the chance to work in diversified project. Good team work appears in project execution. Very good coordination between design team and construction team,

Good platform for young engineers to enhance technical skill.

Worked in guidence of Technically sound expertise. Inhançed confidence, good work culture. Work environment is good. Work life balance is good. Employee friendly work culture.

Pros

Medical facilities are good.

Cons

Un equal distribution on work among employees.

Good Learning and Challenging work culture

1. When I got the Electrical Power System Study work at that time I have no idea of ETAP software. 2. I learned a lot of things is ETAP software, Project Management,How to handle the critical situations, work under pressure etc. 3.When I got a post of Project Manager to handle the Project. 4. Co-workers is very cooperative. 5. When I became the Project Manager. 6. When I completed the project and received the total project cost from the client.

Productive and good working enviornment.

TCE provides a learning enviornment for fresh graduates.The co workers especially the seniors were friendly and helpful.We got training in different 3D tools like Inventor,Revit,Plant 3D.

Good Learning opportunity, Can work in diiferent areas of electrical engineering.

At Tata Consulting Engineers Limited the learing opportunity is there. You can work in all type of electrical engineering design jobs like - Feasibility report, DPR, Tendering, Detail engineering, Vendor drawing review, Inspection etc. Good working culture. Co-workers are very helpful.

Window - Project Manager

Experience for working as a technical consultant including PMO activities for setting up a Lime / dolomit calination plant in India and Abu Dhabi. I have experience in setting up a Ferro Alloy plant form concept to commissioning

excellent job security and environment

job nature is good and easy. average working hours and very friendly managers. Respect for every individual s a excellent quality among the professionals

Pros

Treats, team lunches

nice work life balance, supportive seniors, all round exposure, compensation relatively low

Its 'Earn and Learn' .....i say go for it....

Its a very good company for civil engg, i have gained a lot of knowledge and u ll have a complete job satisfaction. The support from seniors is very good as they ll guide in every manner. Its like working and learning going on side by side.The oly drawback is they say they ll relocate u after an yr but never do, Transfer is lost part, its like they don't trust even if we have got personal problems and need to shift to nearby to r hometown with branch being located thr.They ll never send u.:(

Pros

fun learning and enhancement of ur knowledge bank

Cons

cross culture policy(completely absurd )

Consultancy Services

Good Enviormnet for Women employee and Understanding Colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with

Learn about Tata Consulting Engineers Limited in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

• Tata Consulting Engineers Limited
  • Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?