Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Working at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited in Noida, Uttar Pradesh: 7 Reviews

Noida, Uttar Pradesh7 reviews

tataengineeringengineerprojectconsultpowerdesignsalary

Average

Average place to work, after sometimes it becomes monotonous and growth also is very slow not as per the industry standard and work life balance is good,

compensations

compensations are too less as compared to similar companies in industry. You shall always be ready to move as they may send you to other locations for months on a very short notice, if you refuse it becomes a negative point.

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Productive and competent

the infrastructure is great, with well structured management, engineering & administration teams. work environment is also great. top management focuses on innovation and new technologies.

Pros

strict working hours

Cons

lesser work load

Best company I have worked

Best company I have worked. 100% job security, Salary is less as compare to market, work life balance is great, if you want typical government job then it is the best

Nice place to work for beginners

Nice company to start career for a beginner who comes from college to corporate. There is lot of Scope for learning in the company.

Pros

Scope to learn, Job culture

Cons

Salary benefits, Resources

Fun workplace with knowledgeable colleagues

Day at TCE used to be enjoyable as we learnt about different disciplines as well. Colleagues were supportive and assist wherever required. Being from Geotechnical background, I learnt about the concepts of structures. Also learnt the coordination with other disciplines. Management was supportive especially to female employees and gave support whenever required. Hardest part of the job was training as we had lots of pressure but we successfully completed it.

Pros

lunch coupons, Tata discount

Cons

Not had much technical learning

I am very positive

Work is most enjoyable thing in TCE, I learned a lot. Co- workers are good by nature, but the only negative thing in TCE is work culture, Everybody thinks that they are in Government job and it is the most safe place for them.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Work Culture is not so good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with