Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Employee Reviews for Associate Manager

Associate Manager9 reviews
India9 reviews

tataengineeringengineerprojectconsultpowerdesignsalary

Not an employee friendly organisation

Lower level employees are treated as money making machine and scapegoats for the senior management team members. Employees should be treated as human beings.

Pros

TATA brand

Cons

Long working hours, no benefit for tours, scope of improvement is limited

Good Learning and Challenging work culture

1. When I got the Electrical Power System Study work at that time I have no idea of ETAP software. 2. I learned a lot of things is ETAP software, Project Management,How to handle the critical situations, work under pressure etc. 3.When I got a post of Project Manager to handle the Project. 4. Co-workers is very cooperative. 5. When I became the Project Manager. 6. When I completed the project and received the total project cost from the client.

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Fun working and good for Fresher to learn lot and getting working opportunities

Fun working and good for Fresher to learn lot and getting working opportunities. Company working culture is like 5 Star hotel ...

nice work life balance, supportive seniors, all round exposure, compensation relatively low

Very Good firm for starters

- Flexi work policy from 830 to 1000 in - Systematic Way of working - One can learn and work in many different fields

Pros

- One can learn and work in many different fields

Cons

- Slow in technology upgradation and increments

I am very positive

Work is most enjoyable thing in TCE, I learned a lot. Co- workers are good by nature, but the only negative thing in TCE is work culture, Everybody thinks that they are in Government job and it is the most safe place for them.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Work Culture is not so good.

productive work place

very good place for freshers. TCE itself like an academic institution.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

nothing

Ethical and Caltured Work Place

A typical day at work : Every moment is interesting Learning ; Professional Ethics Management : fine Co-workers ; helpful Hardest part of Job : Cheese up for payment from client Most enjoyable part of Job : Value Engineering

Pros

Subcidised Lunch

Cons

Good

Tata consulting Engineering is a company that gives ou a lot of oppurtunity. But due to bad management the company doesn't move forward. But exposure wise you get a lot of knowledge and oppurtuniteis.

Pros

Security

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with