Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Employee Reviews for Civil Engineer

Civil Engineer6 reviews
India6 reviews

tataengineeringengineerprojectconsultpowerdesignsalary

Average campony,better than other consultants.

There is no job security at all.the job security depends upon the type of client & his attitude Sometimes the requirements of project speed is more than the project quality.

Good work environment

Not more for Third party and contractual employees. No one thinks for old employees...Ratan Sir thinking is great but their management(Officers) thinking is not good.No one thinks about taking forward the employee who is well.In TCE other think is very good....

Pros

Nil

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Productive and well organized

It was regular full time job from 8am-4pm. The company has well organized work system and everything is done in a timly manner which made me more efficient. I got to opportunity to work in a team of 12 members and gave me ample experience working in a team. The most difficult part of the project was the redesigning of beams and column that were not stable according to STAADPro. I even got the opportunity to work on AutoCAD 2D&3D.

Over all a good company for freshers with good job security

Working hours fine. same type of job during tenure. learned a lot about construction work

Asewome work environment with socializing rooms containing pool tables, ping pong tables

Learned how to behave as a team member when it comes to submission of the project under heavy stress, project management concepts, management skills.

Good Working Culture

Working Hours : 9:00 AM to 8:00 PMLearning : Civil Execution and PlanningManagement: GoodCo-workers : co-operativeHardest Part of The Job : working Hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with