Tata Consulting Engineers Limited logo
Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Employee Reviews for Senior Engineer

Good in technical

Good environment. Processional and technical skills, lot of good jobs in hand benefited to your career, tce standards in management and in deliverable good

Good company to start your career, technical knowledge and professional exposure

Pros; Very Good company to start your career, technical knowledge in utility items, work culture and professional exposure. Even OP medical benefits are there. Some home loan interest subsidy if you stay long like 7 years. Less office politics. Cons; Mostly Indian power projects only. Nowdays korean projects too. It is only consultancy. Low salary.

Productive work place

Decent work ethics Better opportunities need to be offered Overall good healthcare provided great office space need to improve their exit package and notice period

Good company

Good company for freshers , company will provide training for one year, We can approach any senior person for technical assistance. This company does work in power, infra and chemical, power is the best BU.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less salary

Great Work Life Balance, Management can be improved

My time in TCE was very enjoyable. I learnt a lot about managing infrastructure projects. The seniors were helpful and the work-life balance was usually decent. My only complaint would be that overall management of TCE seemed a little chaotic to me. It could certainly be improved. Great place to start your career at.

Pros

Work life balance, helpful seniors

Cons

Slow career progress and a little unorganised system

Good place to learn

TATA group company.Has very good repute in power sector market.compensation packages are not upto the mark.management lacks vision.prospects of growth too low.

Pros

Tata brand

Cons

Less growth or No growth

Over all good.

Working culture is good, Perfect job security, Salary point if view that much not good. I like to say over all feedback is good compare to other PMC.

Good learning and Work culture.

I at TATA CONSULTING ENGINEERS in my one and half years of job learnt alot as there is good learning scope and atmosphere here. Also there is lot of support from the seniors. The work culture here is good and there is good communication with other disciplines which I literally like very much, because in design and consultant field apart from your own engineering one needs to know few thing things about other disciplines too. The only bad part here is the salary offered and also there is not much appreciation for the work.

Pros

Free lunch, Work culture, Support from Seniors

Cons

Less Salary, Not much Appreciation for work

overall a moderate company

- Good company to learn and work - Well defined system of work - Good knowledge and old reference data - Slow growth rate (in salary) Overall a moderate company

Pros

good knowledge

Cons

slow growth

good working atmosphere

My work experience at TATA consulting Engineers Limited was a good one as i got good exposure and sufficient learning opportunities. Work atmosphere at TATA is very good and the management and mediclaim policies are very supportive to the employees.

Pros

insurance and mediclaim salaries

Cons

low pay

Jobs at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Senior Engineer positions
See more jobs

Fun workplace with knowledgeable colleagues

Day at TCE used to be enjoyable as we learnt about different disciplines as well. Colleagues were supportive and assist wherever required. Being from Geotechnical background, I learnt about the concepts of structures. Also learnt the coordination with other disciplines. Management was supportive especially to female employees and gave support whenever required. Hardest part of the job was training as we had lots of pressure but we successfully completed it.

Pros

lunch coupons, Tata discount

Cons

Not had much technical learning

Gain Good Industry Experience..!!! Thats It.!!! Dont Have Expectations..

Pros: Good Work Exposure. Cons: Less Salaries and Benifits, HR&admin Policies, Increments, No Long Term Development of Individual, Job Security

Pros

Good Work Exposure..

productive

Learned lot in mining.Work environment is good.Learnt mining software.

Job security

Job security, friendly workculture and learning and self developement opprtunity

Cons

transferable job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with