Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Senior Manager10 reviews
India10 reviews

tataengineeringengineerprojectconsultpowerdesignsalary

Great Place o work

Great mentors. Everyone is ready to help at any point of time. It is a great place to learn. My mentors were great and so much helpful. They gave me higher responsibilities and they were always behind me at any point of time.

Pros

reduced price lunch

Cons

Sometimes salary hike not that good

Nice place to work.fast paced project so bit stressful. Good management and job security. Performers will be rewarded. Overall very good place to work...

Pros

Job security

Cons

Instability in personal life if posted at sites

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

slow

Slow working but good projects. One can learn many things in TCE. Sending repeatedly to another city for projects. sometimes, low-salary comparatively.

Pros

Good Learning, Good projects

Cons

Slow working, decision-making sometimes paralysed, sending repeatedly to another city for projects

Very Renowned company....very high expecations from the Construction Managers

This is a company where you can work with great people and you can gather a very rich experience which will be the gem stone in your career. But financial growth is very limited compared to market.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

High and irrele6 expectation from PMs

Working style is very good, work & result oriented

TCE is a very good Company, from this company employees work like a leader and to become a leader. All the employees should become a self motivated workers for the nation.

Management and Workplace culture

Guidance from Management is not upto the mark. Very slow growth opportunity and learning. Work culture can not be comparable with International organisations

TCE is overall good company

I am usually very busy everyday. Learned a lot in TCE. Management is very transparent. Good work culture. As minimum 4 to 5 projects go in parallel, so there is urgent need of manpower, which the management always ignore when it is demanded, which results in working late everyday, which I feel is hardest part.

Pros

Good experiance

Cons

Nil

nice work place to learn

Technical learnings are higher side. Training and interpersonal growth is more. Versatile jobs to perform. Work is enjoyable with seniors those who are in TCE since long periods. Codes and standards will be familiarized. Good co-operation between design and construction team

Pros

lot of small perks

Cons

less salary compare to market

good learning place

I got to learn a lot many new things. Its a very serious place where no fun only work. But that was ok for me. Very old organisation, good people, very supportive.

Pros

good place to work to learn and perform

Cons

Very Conservative

Left company after 22 years

Strong fundamental company and business ethics. Started my career as engr trainee and grown as senior manager Tce is also one of the reputed consultant in the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with