Tata Consulting Engineers Limited logo
Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace

8.5Hrs of work for 5 daysSaturday working compensation in amount (grade wise)Good CSR Activity, Sports & Cultural ProgramWhole team is interested in gossiping

Good codination

There manegement is Very good, nice staff, I was joned in in chennai first, Then I got transferred to bangalore, I gain knowlege But piping and structural Designer techanic, Thank you TCE office

Engineering consultancy business

An engineering consultancy company from Tata group , which had engineered Indias almost 30 % Thermal power plants. Provide engineering solution in many sectors including infrastructure, power , chemical, nuclear power and various other sectors.

Pros

Safe, secure and professional work culture

Cons

Low wages

Traditional Work Environment

Traditional approach but at the same time highly organized and well planned. Ample opportunity to imbibe new learnings.

Pros

Excellent Healthcare benefits

Good platform for young engineers to enhance technical skill.

Worked in guidence of Technically sound expertise. Inhançed confidence, good work culture. Work environment is good. Work life balance is good. Employee friendly work culture.

Pros

Medical facilities are good.

Cons

Un equal distribution on work among employees.

Good

Good place to work, work and life balance is here. Safety work environment , knowledge can be gained.proper trainings available technical as well as personal.

Great training

The work includes core engineering with combination of managerial and co-ordination work as we have to deal with multidisciplinary projects. The work culture is very good and highly ethical. Working with professionals from different disciplines and varying experience provides great opportunity to learn and grow myself.

Productive and employee engaged work place

Working as a Manager - HR( Buisness Unit HR) for Chemical and Infrastructure,the factors,that facilitated my performance are: 1)Easily approachable the seniors and the Management team.2) Friendly working environment.3) Good scopes to enhance self knowledge.

Knowledgeable and Talent

Nice Environment to work and earn knowledge, need to improve in Oil and gas Sectors.To improve salary base for Designers. One of the Trusted Company for Job.

overall a moderate company

- Good company to learn and work - Well defined system of work - Good knowledge and old reference data - Slow growth rate (in salary) Overall a moderate company

Pros

good knowledge

Cons

slow growth

Jobs at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited

See more jobs

Good Learning and Challenging work culture

1. When I got the Electrical Power System Study work at that time I have no idea of ETAP software. 2. I learned a lot of things is ETAP software, Project Management,How to handle the critical situations, work under pressure etc. 3.When I got a post of Project Manager to handle the Project. 4. Co-workers is very cooperative. 5. When I became the Project Manager. 6. When I completed the project and received the total project cost from the client.

organisation and individual growth

TCE will achieve its goal ie to be amongst top consultant in the world. I am very sure it will achieve. TCW will allow work life balance.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

Productive and good working enviornment.

TCE provides a learning enviornment for fresh graduates.The co workers especially the seniors were friendly and helpful.We got training in different 3D tools like Inventor,Revit,Plant 3D.

overerall average Place for Working

Nice Place for learning, good work/life balance. nice job culture Job security is good. moderate work environment. Supportive team work.

productive

TCE is one of its kind design & engineering consultancy. Here we design wide verities of plants equipment and provide management solutions to our clients.

Pros

good ethical values

Cons

nil

Good but politics

Good company with Tata brand but Politics prevails everywhere and increments are very very low not as per industry even you cant compare

Pros

Tata Brand, job Security

Cons

Politics and increments

There is indeed a lot to learn.

There will be lot of work some days and some days there wont be any work at all. I have learned about the water supply system, water treatment plant, pumps and valves. Coming to management, i have learned to manage people since i have been working in sites for the last couple of months. Co-workers:Few are very helpful,they teach and allow us to learn and few are not. Hardest part of the job is sitting idle in office without any work. Reviewing some drawings

Good place to Work

Good place to work, learned new things like pneumatic conveying system. Every body gates opportunity to work independently. But there is no project now and salary is less compared to market.

Pros

Get lunch against Rs. 5

Good working environment

I started as a fresher and I have reached till post of assistant manager in Tata Consulting Engineers LTD. Working in TCE has given me good opportunities for growth.

Good Knowledge,

Better prospect, Good Knowledge gain, new software learn, different unit working experiences, visit to site, Help full staff, most of festival we are enjoyable

Pros

50-50

Working under dynamic conditions

Good exposure to the nature of work. Had a important role in the site execution and in the multitasking atmosphere. Managing skills go better.

Pros

lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consulting Engineers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consulting Engineers Limited with