Tata Institute of Social Sciences

Tata Institute of Social Sciences Employee Reviews

Best Institute in Social Sciences

Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is the premier Social Science Institute in India. The seniors have mentoring attitude and involves in research in social sector. Good experience to study and work

Work experience

working with TISS was difficult. As their own base of the programme was not clear. Very very bad working environment. With no growth. Accounts department was very weak. They kept delaying every payment for minimum of 4 months.

Great opportunity

This is a grate place and keen to learn professional skills and work with passionate people. Where we worked in Human Trafficking project. I feel this is a grate platform to grow in my professional life.

Relaxed place to work

Very nice place to work with pleasant atmosphere . It was one and only place in mumbai were we work in Natural environment . Very nice campus . Good management support & learning new things

Collaborative work environment

Great Team work.. Very experienced coordinators .. great working atmosphere even in a stressful situation coordinators are there to support.. perfect management.. inclusive environment

Productive and fun work place

it is a good place to learn more about research and training. it is a flexible place where one can introduce their own ideas. A very helpful environment. Debates and discussions are necessary to broaden research ideas. TISS gives students chance to become teaching assistants to understand the realm of teaching.

Good

It was good to work but no increment.Timing is good. Environment was ok.I am working on contract basis. Overall good but not for those who are on contract.

Amazing experience.

Tata institute of social science provided me with a skilled knowledge in the sectors that can benefit senior citizens of the society. Volunteering to the task assigned helped me and my collegue to ensure we learnt how to have great customer service and team management for any desired task in an organisation.

Creative and nice workplace

staff was very good .heled to learn different technologies and workplace was so nice. I like to work in TISS. TISS working on various projects, I was the programmer for 2 projects.

Out of rich experience I can change make the organization bright

20 Years of experience in development sector (directly / indirectly) I am a worth-full to any organization. My education can help me to understand the procedures and policies.

Productive and fun workplace

Great place to explore yourself Supportive and friendly seniors and mentors Learn with fun and work in exploration in nature Great place to work and expand career

One of the best social sciences institute in India

One of the best social sciences institutes in India. Highly regarded for its commitment to social causes. I was an Assistant professor in the school of social work.

Get a huge amount of Knowledge and Experience

- Good work place and helping colleagues. - Other than accounts additional knowledge of project & institute working. - Good management authorities. - Best work culture.

not productive and fun place

no better days to work at this moment Learned a lot in the field of purchase & stores related work Not Good quite better taking approvals calling quotations, preparing orders

Pros

too much restrictions

Cons

relatively better working hours

Good Learning Experience

Institute was great in it's work. The project CLIx was complex with different aspects in it. The digital content (simulations, games, assessment, videos, animations, podcasts) and the other content like hands on experiments, print material for the content within the class 8 and 9 made it a core. The Teacher Professional Development as a target the project is going forward.

Learning experience

Nice working place.but management is bit poor.salary is good.you will get lot to learn , explore your ideas and creativity.Celebrating birthdays.office outings

Pros

celebrating birthdays on friday, office outings

Cons

they can call you anytime for work it can be long as well

Multi-Tasking

Multitasking, Quantum of work is huge, No motivation to employees in way of rewards or awards, Intense work environment, Scope of growth is minimum, software upgradation.

Freedom, Creative Space, Good Work Culture

Excellent teams to work with harmony. Provide more exposure, trainings, freedom to explore new areas of work. Good campus. Flexibility in working with respect to timings, location.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Contractual Positions

Great workplace to work

it was a great pleasure working there. co workers are cooperative and our program managers are supportive. Learning a lot from my project heads

learning and creative environment

Inspiring environment to do creative work with maximum freedom. learning environment to do experiment in field and documentation

Pros

tension free ambire

Cons

lack of guidance

Productive work place

Convenient timings Opportunity to learn and grow Humble and Cooperative co-workers Teaches you to cope under pressure Timings are flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Tata Institute of Social Sciences with

• Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?