TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Really happy to work with TMH. Every morning i get new things to learn. Working culture is too good over here. I can recommend others to work here. There is too much work load over here but really its good to learn new things.
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT DOCTORS ARE VERY RUDE IF SOME ONE QUESTIONS THEM THEN THE ENTIRE STAFF TREAT THEM VERY BAD . YOU HAVE TO SEAT AT LEAST 7 TO 8 HOURS FOR SINGLE QUERY. BIG EXAMPLE: A OLDER LADY SENIOR CITIZEN ALONG WITH HIS SON CAME TO ACTRECT IN FRONT OF ME SEATING AT Interventional Radiology(IR) department ground floor DATED:6/12/2019, this guys had already treated with some pipes in her lungs and and that has got removed, they came rushing to hospital doctor told that we will not treat you again because of their negalancy and not fixing that properly was removed, I dont know the male doctor name but he came out from department and shouted to his son and senior citizen and not treated them till 8 hours at last it was around 7pm and one doctor lady came and took them in to sonography room fix there the lungs pipe rather then in IR room, this was very bad impression on me that I cant help them I was with my friend who was also in IR Department ground floor actual that lady was in emergency and had came before us it was her right but doctor not treated them at all so sad to share.
I got to learn many things in my TATA experience, and I handled patients alone while working here. ● Ability to develop coherent treatment strategies. ● Knowledge of clinical services provided, and the ability to perform them independently. ● Ability to conduct assessments and provide treatment interventions. ● Ability to provide consultation to other health care professionals. ● Knowledge of contemporary audiology and speech-language pathology practices. ● Ability to perform functions associated with contemporary audiology and speech-language pathology scope of practice.
My experiences was very good. You get an opportunity to learn and explore new things,it improves your communication skills and management of the yrial.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
No availability of computer
nice place to work, balanced work & personal life work atmosphere is awesome, joyful. hospital has good employee retention policy, free breakfast is provided any more features are available.
Pros
free breakfast
i was working in the diagnostic lab therefore the pressure of the work always high but the friendly environment of the lab helps to decrease this pressure. i learned many molecular techniques and basic knowledge of cancer.
very encouraging and productive work culture. highly patient centered and result oriented. the academic opportunities, team spirit and supportive staff and teachers. the Hospital is well equipped to cater to both academic and patient requirements.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
too busy schedule sometimes have to miss opportinities of attending programmes.
Non profiting hospital funded by the Indian government. Almost all the facilities are available. Nursing staff is understaffed. Overcrowded by patients, long waiting list for admission, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Day care facility for chemotherapy available.
Pros
Emergency medical facility for staffs
Cons
No break, no free meals
The TMC is a great place to work - its a volume of knowledge. days are always busy as the hospital is full with patients some of the consultants are really keen on taking the extra efforts to teach
social work it's really nice experiance to meet new people n gave new information them, learn something from them. most important part of this job we learn new thing everyday. fill satified in social work co-workers also sweet.
Pros
free lance
Cons
fix working time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL?
The first day, i got to know and see the central line and implanted port in the patients, was by far, one of the best days in my life. I learned central line placement , its excellent working and its flushing. The coworkers were so nice to make me understand each and everything i needed to know about it. I actually enjoyed being a part of such a big hospital where every staff member works to give the best of oneself.
It was a good experience working at this hospital . Good opportunity to learn about cancer patients and to take care of them.
Inside the Hospital life is really awesome.Indeed the best oncology center in India.really a good job culture and it caters a large number of patients.
Pros
Awesome Faculty
Cons
Accomodation is a problem
great to grow with the industry and learn new tasks everyday. great people, great staff and challenging position.the project undertaken was one of my dream projects.
central government set up research projects on nutrition,delivering diet therapy to IPD and OPD fixed timings,bank holidays co-workers:Doctors,Surgeons,Nurses,Dietician,Trial co-ordinators and other medical and paramedical staff hardest part is no job security since it is project based the enjoyable part was good weekends with saturday and sunday off and the wonderfull staff
I am working as a clinical trial coordinator on oncology clinical trials ranging from phase I to phase III predominantly in breast & gynecological cancer My typical day at TMH(Tata memorial hospital) starts with patient visit.I do patient screening, patient assessment ,patient examination,investigational product administration. Adverse event assessment & reporting Serious adverse event narrative writing & reporting to sponsor,ethics committee & regulatory authority into given time line. CRF & eCRF completion in given time line. Maintainance of site master file. Coordination with sponsor & EC for regulatory submissions with adherence to time line.Management of investigational product. Preparing site for audits & inspections. Review & preparation of CRFs. ICFs & protocol for intramural trials.
Each day experienced and learned new things . I learned how to manage emergency condition , learned many procedures . Management of the casualties and the OPD was excellent, i learned too many managerial skills from the respective hospital. My co-workers the given me so many opportunities and trained me for to provide quality care to my client. The hardest part of job i found was the traveling onway 2 hours traveling was little difficult for me.The most enjoyable part of the job was Morning shift duty , because in morning shift i will not get time to even drink water also time will go fast.
Pros
good salary as a fresher
Cons
long traveling
Learned more on clinical research in Tata memorial hospital, My co workers are very co operative with me. The management at TMH is very nice.
I was involved in learning oncopathology grossing protocols, reporting small biopsies and long sugical oncopathology cases, IHC staining and interpretation, frozen section sampling and reporting. It was a marvellous experience with all very supporting teachers and friends around.
Worked with excellent set of Seniors, Colleagues, Doctors and Mentors who helped me to understand and analyze reports regarding the diseases and patients. The system that flow in a hospital, working mannerisms, knowledge regarding the subject.
Pros
very good environment, though working in hospital
Very friendly working environment. I learned and still learning informative things there. Working and interaction with world's best Oncologists in TMH. Everything is well organised and systematic. Co-workers are not very cooperative. Hardest part of job to counsel the cancer patient's who are almost going to die within a week, month or year. The toughest part. To explain their relatives. Counselling the patient about their condition is hrdest part but sometimes it is the most enjoyable part because we are here to tell them truth not playing with hide and seek.
Pros
Gossiping, Lunches with team mates
Cons
Working for long hours (Because in TMH cancer patient's come from every Corner of India).