Tata Motors

India1,600 reviews

Found 1,600 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,670 reviews
motorautomobiletmlindiaorganisationvehiclecanteenfree

Productive and hectic

Work life balance and work hectic. The stipend and salary given by company is not satisfied. The work given by company is not very good. There is also issues of staff .

Overall My experiene in tata motors was good .

I learnt much in tata motors becouse this was the first time I had been learning all new thing in tata motors .I was excited due to I had been Batchlor of engineering in mechanical.so I was so excited in tata motors company ,all members in tata motors were helping nature and working envoirent in tata motors as like workshop area and selling area ,accounting are all the area in tata motors attrected me much more aa compreson to other company.new thing like tata motors staff whom was involved in maintaining vehicle always was helping nature.

Tata Motors insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good

Good place to learn, all depends on your department and manager. Good work culture but growth is too slow.

Comapny filled with lots of chumchas

Typical Indian culture company wherein only telu's prosper and typically very 3rd class company. My personal experience working here was too bad. I would not recommend to work in such 3rd class company.

Seeking and interesting and challenging opportunity that helps me to use my creativitya and enableme to apply my skills tetent my team spirit for symbiotic growth or organization

Extra ordinary place to achieve skills

Their is no words to explain. Its a platform to learn and earn according to your capabilities . I was three times top 5 recovery person in North zone in my career

Excellent work place

I have work in Tata motors without any problems. The culture of company is very supportive. All management is good. Working nature is awesome, all staff is good.

Discipline and fun work

In tata motors there all the team are work in discipline and celebrate all the function like a family and Tata has been known to make sturdy and robust cars, right from the beginning. You can still find a 2000 model Tata Safari in a good condition, all thanks to the build quality.

Pros

Free lunch

Panel van

I am working at rework area and workers appreciate me. Company give all facilities to workers. I am very happy to work in tata motors. I learn about vehicle how it's work.

Good

Good workplace organizations, all employees follow company guidelines. Plant is made eco friendly and follows all precautions to ensure employees safety inside plant.

Productive and fun work place

In Tata motors we were doing only college traning where we were learnt something new How to sold the products. How you understand customer needs. What is the difference between features and benefits.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Nice

Contractual systam for short period is too bad for youngester, not good salary , canteen facality is also poor, but thete is not too much pressur of job.

Pros

Free lunch, travel

Cons

Poor salary

Best company to work

I am satisfied employee of the company wrt post and culturePayment are not at parWork balance need improvementI got respect in society as I am working in Tata GroupAlways ready to help others/society. This culture I got from Tata group

Stressful

Work culture is pathetic, only groupism and no clarity on progression. Management is not doing anything to curb losses, unnecessary pressure on employees to generate profit

Pros

Free lunch job security

Cons

No work life balance

Good company

Very good company.....job security.....but no personal progress....stressful job....need to be on toes 24x7....but seniors are very supportive....zero worklife balance

Pros

Job security

Cons

Zero worklife balance

Great learning experience

It was great experience and they treat their employees very well. The benefits is also quite good and leave benefits are great. The work culture can improve as far as women employees are concerned otherwise everything is great

Benefits

Cons

Environment

Overall good

Overall good but not better because as compared to my work I do not get adequate salary but at the same time. There relax in job environment. But for money is important than relaxation.

Not satisfied

Not satisfied with management . HR will not give any response for your queries, there is no work life balance here and we have to work here out of the office hours as 24/7

Productive and fun place

A good company to work for. Good learning opportunities. One of the major automobile company in the world. Supportive management and colleagues. Good growth.

Fast Paced Target Based Job

If you have a great networking skills then you are at the best place or else you will find it difficult to swim with the sharks. Go for it and Bring Success

Pros

Network

Cons

Targets

Have Good environment to do work

typical day at work Monday to Saturday.I learned about the management system.They have good management system.Good and supportive workplace culture.the hardest part of the job is before learning.the most enjoyable part of the job was after learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Motors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Motors with