Tata Motors

Found 1,580 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,648 reviews

Tata Motors insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun workplace, best managment system

Tata motors is best company, lots of fun, and there are many thing to enjoy working together, customer relationship managing for companyI had handling walk in customer service. I had handled computer very well.

Lots of phone calls from end users and dealers

Quite hectic Lots of calls and mailsSo many works in to do listConflict resolution Phone to be on 24×7Relaxation in timing30-50% travelGood reimbursement Leaves are ok.(phone should remain on. If required to off your phone need understanding with manager and have to assign work to other colleges)

Very professional experience

Nice place to workGreat experience My typical day start from grabbing coffe from cafe and i discusses about mettingAttending meetings.work culture is not so good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Healthcare

It's great experience friendly atmosphere is there all professionals staff were ready to help each other Sunday working is must you can take weekly off on Wednesday

Ok

Good groupBrandCulture is excellentGreat learningGood leadershipSecured jobExcellent work life balanceCan retire in the companyGreat place to work

Very bad experience customers are not treated well and employees are treated even worse very very bad dealership in all over west bengal all they want is sales figure or else they will sack you at any moment of time

The following error occurred:Please add more information to your answer. Answers with more details will help the community.

LikesGood for learning new things as fresher, Technical knowledge can boost here.But third class policy of management....they use employees like us like a c****m and throw.They only give probation if you are Government College student!They cheated with me....they told us at the time of campus interview you will get chances of...Read MoreDislikesThird class policy.... defaming the name of Sir Ratan tata....the great person ratan tata and they handovered company to totally third class management.Work DetailsLittle bit GoodWork days: Monday to Saturday (Flexible Timings)Work related travel: This job involves travel within city.

Pros

Free lunch good company

Cons

8 hours worked

Supportive company

Tata motors Pune is a Nice place to work, there is no work pressure and here they follow "be bold, be own it, solve together, be empathetic". The only one problem which i have faced is language issue, where I am from Kerala and here most of the people are from local area.

Good

Good experience with tata motors new object achieve and new thinks undastand new vender satisfaction and achieve Target good salary/incentives received

Opportunity to learn

Freedom to explore and good work life balance. Relaxed working culture. Job security and internal job movement within location also other locations. Keep your morale high.

Pros

Relaxed working

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Motors?

Cmpl tata motors is worst.

WORST EXPERIENCE IN CMPL TATA MOTORS.I have awful experience there.I am fresher but they gave me a mental stress and moreover they pressurise me to achieve target. The target for frshers is very high and they always compare us with the over experienced people. They dont even help in learning job. One cannot learn or grow here. Moreover a fresher only get pressure and stress.

Great works experience.

Learned a lot from Tata Motors works experience. The Tata culture is so wonderful that always felt like the family member. Although an non technical person while leaving TML I was well competitive for handling quality related issues.

Pros

Excellent food quality served at TML

Cons

It was an need of hours considering the target achievement.

It's my pleasure to work their as an experience candidate

.It's too gud to work as a sales consultant 2.with great honor and I really enjoyed to work 3: the management they really full support to their employees 4: All the employees work their as a team5 Every sales person work hard for the growth of that organization

Pros

Interesting

Cons

Ery effective

Boss oriented Company

Pro : Company Policies are best in industry. Cons: Toxic work environment with low Salary hike Non supportive Seniors. Also superior shows favouritism. Unstructured top management.

Workplace good for improvement self knowledge.

My experience grateful tata motor organization and also improved my knowledge about whole mechanical engineering. In company all workers and Senior member are help to each other. In training facility are good and helpful.

Not a great position- Professional Fixed Term

Free snacks, lunch, transport. But long hours. You are expected to work after your working hours even if it's not meaningful. No Hierarchy followed. No work-life balance. Constant stress. The managerial level is more stressful.

Good place to learn about different fields of mechanical industry

It was a good experience, working with tata motor improved my confidence level and also helped in career growth. Management is very helpful and familiar

Pros

Career growth, food

Cons

Long hours, stressful job

Excellent place to learn and grow, lot of benefit and job safety. Excellent company to work with, lots of employee benefits, insurance, job security, employee engagement and other perks

Very good organization to work

Very good organization to work.very good work life balance good direction role clarity freedom to work. Good growth aspects. Good exposure to all functions..

Pros

Very good organization to work

Cons

None.

Competitive workplace

Good place to work. Competitive and will get to get knowledge about a lot of things and will get to learn a lot. Good place to work overall I must say.

Overall good ethical company with average salary

- Company ethics and values are on top of all activities- There are n number of examples of loyal employees who have been completed more than 25 years of their service in TML- Company has its own R & D Facilities- New products are fully tried and tested before they launch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Motors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Motors with