Tata Motors

Sales Executive43 reviews
India43 reviews

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,671 reviews
motorautomobiletmlindiaorganisationvehiclecanteenfree

Fun workplace, best managment system

Tata motors is best company, lots of fun, and there are many thing to enjoy working together, customer relationship managing for companyI had handling walk in customer service. I had handled computer very well.

Feels good

The company should give atleast little more chance to grow for a fresher. I didn't worked hard in tata motors because i enjoyed it saling cars but i was forced to do hard not because it was a service given to a customer but in the fear the they will discontinue if i will not sale I knew if i was there may be today i can be the best but i am not continuing there

Tata Motors insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Highly stressful

Good to work as sales executive but need to be more patience in work talk to others is need to be polite that's enough for this job patience need more

Pros

Highly free time

Cons

Highly stressful

Good place for learn

i work in Tata motors as an intern and i really enjoy it with my WIP project i really learn a lot while working with the sales team. They all are helping in nature.

Managment

I am from a rural area, I am from bankura w.b in my area there has no show room of Tata motors pvc . That's why we can't sell cars so easyli that is a big problem with us and the salary is so low in that company. If we sell cars the bonus money also not given by the filter.

Working experience is very good

to work in TATA motors was very good as if it was my first job, and I was about to start my carrier from there, the working atmosphere was very productive with selling the cars, the team worked was good because its hard to sell the number of cars in a given time, because of the small city because of that the sales executives use to help each other for completing their given targets.

not so good

work experience is not so good, because the sales pressure is so high and no support by team leader as we need. So all time i am in tension because of that my work is not up to the mark...

All not okay

I was working in show room as a customer advisor, Here system was not good, as well as wrong commitments, From Tata motors no insensitive, When I rise this question no one give proper response

Good

Tata motors culture is good but the dealer where I m a dse is not employee friendly. Salary paid is less and not paid on time. Services to the customer is very poor from the dealer.

Productive and fun

It's a very good work place.. And the behaviour of all staffs is very good and decent. In tata motors if you sold car successfuly then the company will give you a shopping voucher.

Pros

They give free big bazar shopping card

filed work

day start oly in 7 am day at work about the commercial vehicle sales needs to improve a lot only MD will involving good with collegues convertion incentive time

Cons

I was work in basudev auto ltd, ranchi

I was work in basudev auto ltd a authorised dealer of tata motor I was working as ruler sales executive and my basic job is sale a car and customers enquiry generation

Creative and fun working place

I have so much interested on auto field so only I choosed marketing field then I joined in Tata motors for sales executive job and it was very good experience to do that job.the topical part of the job we not let the customer choose other company products. And I learned how to communicate with people.management was good very cooperative.hardest part of the job to convince customer buy our company product. The enjoyable part of the company was getting more offers and insensitive to us

Pros

Stunning product and very strong built

Cons

Before vehicle launch we worked for long hours

sales

that co. was very good team member also very supportive and job satisfaction also good but management was not up to the mark, work culture also good.

Great experience

Great job with great MD and employees fun loving place to work and flexibility with all the management and staff All the great experience and skills of mine came in progress and helpful.

easy going work habbits

tata motor's product is no doubt very good. but management do not want to change their attitude towards the product in which people have complaints. 24 hors duty.

Pros

long working area

Cons

long working hours

Tata Motors is big name in commercial vehicles but if I talk about passenger vehicles so people do not trust on Tata motors.

Working in Tata Motors passenger vehicle segment was a very challenging task but that was a great experience to tackle customers questions and requirements to building strong relationship with customers to make them trust in Tata motors passenger vehicles.

Productive and fun woking

Well executed, good management,helping hands of mentors.. opportunities for growth and a very good place of work with fun and guidelines..satisfied customers to be handled

I have learnt several skills from this organisation in terms of sales and marketing skills.

Good training and development classes. Management is very cooperative and helpful. Working culture is so innovative . Most amazing part about company is its employee welfare schemes and personality development and grooming sessions.

cars

tata motors is a good company. they take care of there employs but in sales you have no job gurante. so every month you have to fight for your job and no one help you in company

productive and helping

it was a good company but due to some personal problem i left the job was handling sales as well as front office was attending the walkin customers and also tele customers.

Pros

nice working environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Motors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Motors with