Tata Motors

India52 reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,671 reviews
motorautomobiletmlindiaorganisationvehiclecanteenfree

Good

Good workplace organizations, all employees follow company guidelines. Plant is made eco friendly and follows all precautions to ensure employees safety inside plant.

Have Good environment to do work

typical day at work Monday to Saturday.I learned about the management system.They have good management system.Good and supportive workplace culture.the hardest part of the job is before learning.the most enjoyable part of the job was after learning.

Tata Motors insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Overall good ethical company with average salary

- Company ethics and values are on top of all activities- There are n number of examples of loyal employees who have been completed more than 25 years of their service in TML- Company has its own R & D Facilities- New products are fully tried and tested before they launch.

Great company to work for

Multiple projects during rotation helped get sense of massive company quickly. Some projects were interesting while others not so much. Great camaraderie among group of people joining together.

Nice

Some facilities are very good but employees have very bad mannered. There is a lot of chance to improve yourself. Time to time they arrange SDT meeting to improve moral of their employees

Pros

Cons

Employees behaviour

Lots of facilities for employees

Provides good quality food, bus facility. Company is working in four shift, Morning Shift, General Shift, Evening Shift & Night Shift. Lots of things to learn. Good & healthy atmosphere

productive good place, peace full and stress less

its good company , good and simple behave with its employee,management are simple and follow its policys and management never compromise with its policys for any benefits. typical day, but more learning opportunity. for fresher

Best experience to work in Tata motors

Lucky to get chance to work in Tata motors Pvt ltd dharwad. One of the Best company in India which provides special facilities to female employees, have many policies for female employees to work safely & confidently in all departments.

It is free global warming place.

I learn electrical engineering drawing. I have knowledge of production in tata motors. I have some knowledge of machining. It is good culture for job.

Good place of knowledge

Good place of knowledge but company needs to placement dets other company every year 2 or 3 company comes on tata motors and placed dets to other company

Tata Motors is like a govt organization with a very little learning and growth

Management should improve. There should be opportunities for the new talent. Management processes are very slow. Work is not relevant to the profile. It's a good company for those who like to work in Govt organizations.

working in TATA MOTORS gave me a golden chance to enhance my skills both technical and communications.

In TATA motors . we have gone through different types of engines that were developed recently by TATA and then working of new technologies that are launched by TATA. Besides that, they descrbe various thing that makes TATA different from other automobile companieslike the comfort , prices and services provided by TATA are quite appreciable.

Pros

very appreciable working environment and supportive colleagues.

Cons

in summer, hard to work near hot engines .

It's was a great opportunity for me that I was a part of TATA motor. Because I feel very proud for do the work here. Management system and working atmosphere of TATA motor is very good.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Great place to shape your future

Biggest name in automotive sector in India & now expanding its boudaries to the world. Good company to work with. Freedom to work & contribute in team.

Pros

Good working culture

Cons

Delayed projects, Stretched working hours

Disciplined Work Culture

Was a Graduate Engineer Trainee undergoing basic Induction Training & was immensely valuable to adding practical skills to a qualified Engineer. However was structured like a Government of India Department offering limited scope for significant financial benefits or opportunities for rapid professional growth

Always i would like to work here like this kind of mnc company very friendly environment. No issue

Everyone would like to work here .because this is mnc company.here there is no any kind of issue to start career...very good environment and it is career growing company for all

productive and a good platform to learn

tata motor is the best place to work . Their syntax and way of work is very good and systematically . A employee in tata motor would always motivated with many training and curriculum activities.

Productive and Fun Workplace

It was good doing work in this company with a very cooperative staff and very supportive seniors. This job encouraged me to do something more than being a trainee at maintenance department. Gave a great confidence level.

Good productive company

Good for employees, insensitives, salary. Nice to learn in field of engineering like manitenance, production, quality. Tcf shop and powertrain shop are mlre effective. Good production ration. Shifts are worst.

production area

My training period is interesting. I am learning supervision and satisfying customer by producing products & I am learned that what is the safety, quality, productivity, dilevery, cost, morale & Environmental. "l have learned that safety first and quality must.

Pros

free lunch and three time tea and transportation

Cons

8 hours

Nice workplace

I worked as a Technician Apprentice(Diploma Trainee) in this company. Worked on Gear box assembly line in production department. Learned various techniques like 7 QC tools,KANBAN.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Motors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Motors with