Tata Motors

Tata Motors Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 366 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,619 reviews

Enjoy Job locationHigher work and honestly minimum 8 hoursworkplace cultural is very good, the most enjoyable part of the jobManagement and technology

Pros

Tea, coffee, water, etc

Cons

Min 8 hours

Don't Work as contractual employee.

Don't work as contractual employee. Less competent people sitting at managerial level who don't know any thing about ground . Dealer don't give respect to OEM employees

Pros

Only Salary.

Cons

Rest everything.

Productive and funplace

Tata Motors is an extremely great place to work with. The work culture is dependent very much on the department in which you work. Meeting targets is key to the functioning of the organization.

Pros

Tata Motors is a brand that everyone wants to be associated with

Cons

Meagre salaries for contract staff with effectively no salary growth

Good skill development in SCM function being it's challenging job through out year

Good environment, with great learning and skill development in SCM function being it's owernship to deal with all problems and finding solutions and resolving the same.

Pros

Free transport and lunch

Best.

Nothing short of amazing. Co-workers were good and very good learning environment. Being one of the best companies to work for, there are endless benefits one can avail.

creative, workhoilc experience

always clean, nice workplace. feedback works. ecofriendly envionment is there. brand name gets added to your resume.a lot more things to learn here.

Pros

free lunch, coffee, breakfast, and many more

Competitive and fun workplace

It's a proud to work at Tata motors. The chairman like Raman Tata is not ordinary person. One has to have lot of luck to work in such wonderful organisation.

Pros

Free lunch and free transport

Cons

You need to learn to go with the flow

Quality Engineer

Working atmosphere is very GoodLearning has no limit here You can learn as much as you wish Work is very systemicallyStaff is very co operativeManagement is too good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Less opportunity for permanent employee

Environment in Good

Environment is good . Cooperative very professional environment everything is good. but paying less salary Tata Motors third party payrolls. No growth for third party payroll

Fun

Fun to work supportive most helpful adoptive productive competition friendly atmosphere protection measure medical supplies and support new ideas implemented

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

Short time

Very smart work as wel as hard work

This company is group in company so no any salary issue .Time to time payment credited in your account.overall this company indias most valuable company for giving job opportunities to some financial low background people .

Pros

Free lunches

Very supportive friend and colleague. They always helps when i need it

I am really feeling great to work with such a great company like "TATA MOTORS". And i also want to do work with any other companies like that. I am glad to have such an experience to work with. I always remember that days i working on it.

Pros

Free lunch & transportation

Cons

All good

Productive and Good workplace

Tata motors ltd is good Company. Because management Very good as well as. Company is More focus on employees ProfitAs well as Canteen and Bus Facilities also Free.And main think is Tata motors ltd IsOne of the Company in Safety.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Productive and fun

I need a part timenob in your company atleast for 1 month. I should feel happy to do that. I can do any work of your company. Please pay me 5000 rupees per hour

Good environment

All are very supportive. Management are too good . work environment is good. Such a good place for freshers. They paid Salary on time. All are very decent.

Managment

I am from a rural area, I am from bankura w.b in my area there has no show room of Tata motors pvc . That's why we can't sell cars so easyli that is a big problem with us and the salary is so low in that company. If we sell cars the bonus money also not given by the filter.

Ethical organization

Fantastic company to learn and grow.... Best in class facilities and they take good care of employees in terms of resources and benefits. No hire-fire culture.

Pros

Almost everything

Cons

If you are stuck with a bad manager

Productive and fun workplace.

It is a good place to work. provides a great work-life balance. It has a great culture which provides a lot of medical benefits to the employee and its family

Challenging

Tata motors helps to gain the knowledge in the automotive industry, it's key to raise the employee based on their interests and capability helps to learn new things everyday.

Company have a well management

Company have a great work place well management well behaviour but they join me as a runner for learning but management had told me that they turned me as Sales Executive after 3 months of joining but till now it's not happening & I also want to increase my salary.

nice job very learning job

i am happy with my previous job but due to some reason i had to leave that and my currnet job is not so good is only sufficient for your requirments but ok i want new job in rajasthan or up with minimum salary 2500

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Motors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Motors with

• Tata Motors
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?