Tata Steel
Tata Steel Employee Review

Good for learning management

January 29, 2021
It's a good place to start career and learn managment basics. If you plan to stay in management role it is a good place. To learn and earn, it also helps to improve the decision making .
Pros
Balanced work life
Cons
Slow pace bureaucratic
April 25, 2020
Same role
Assitant Manager (Former Employee) - Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
They hire Graduate Engineer Trainees or Management Trainees ( MBAs ) put them through rigorous training and job rotation, make them understand the organization culture and then put them on the job with well defined KRA
August 24, 2015
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Kolkata, WB
Tata Steel is one for the best companies for Steel and are very focused and have all the processes in place. they review there processes on a regular basis and ensure employee engagement programs are effective so that all employees are happy and put in there 100 per cent.
Pros
Free Lunches and Accomodation
February 24, 2021
Same location
Senior Manager (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I worked in small private company to very large conglomerates to semi government to pure government sectors. Through our my 23 years of journey, I worked from construction industry to consultancy to engineering to manufacturing domain. I worked within India and abroad as well. In this long journey, honestly speaking, I have not found one single company where I found company like Tata Steel where most of the decisions are well crafted policy driven under very humanitarian top management.
Pros
Wrok-Life balance, Security, Generous Management
Cons
Nothing as such
  1. Good for learning management