Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

Good culture, good work life balance, employee friendly company, fair pay, career growth opportunities through internal job postings, ample learning opportunities, inclusive workplace, caring towards women employees

Pros

Good medical insurance, drop facility for ladies, perks, employee engagement initiatives, trainings

Cons

slow career progression as it is a horizontal organisation

Same role

Best Company I have ever worked in my 23 years of experience

I worked in small private company to very large conglomerates to semi government to pure government sectors. Through our my 23 years of journey, I worked from construction industry to consultancy to engineering to manufacturing domain. I worked within India and abroad as well. In this long journey, honestly speaking, I have not found one single company where I found company like Tata Steel where most of the decisions are well crafted policy driven under very humanitarian top management.

Pros

Wrok-Life balance, Security, Generous Management

Cons

Nothing as such
Same role

Productive and Fun Place

It is a great place to work with a lot of potential to grow . Many diverse functions and lot of mobility to try different roles and functions thereby offers a holistic experience .
Same location

No career development, No particular training,managers do favoritism,biased.

They only hire from ivy leagues & CA's.conventional universities wity no pristige have not been included in special development for career point of view.Pay is very less.They pay IIM & IIT trainees more than 1 lakhs for 2 months.

Pros

No benefits so nothing pro

Cons

No free benefits as per cafeteria, lunch etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with