Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

Great Manufacturing inustry to start career

Its Great manufacturing organization with very good work culture. Almost all division are future oriented and you won't realize that you are in manufacturing industry.

Same role

Good culture, good work life balance, employee friendly company, fair pay, career growth opportunities through internal job postings, ample learning opportunities, inclusive workplace, caring towards women employees

Pros

Good medical insurance, drop facility for ladies, perks, employee engagement initiatives, trainings

Cons

slow career progression as it is a horizontal organisation
Same role

Best Company I have ever worked in my 23 years of experience

I worked in small private company to very large conglomerates to semi government to pure government sectors. Through our my 23 years of journey, I worked from construction industry to consultancy to engineering to manufacturing domain. I worked within India and abroad as well. In this long journey, honestly speaking, I have not found one single company where I found company like Tata Steel where most of the decisions are well crafted policy driven under very humanitarian top management.

Pros

Wrok-Life balance, Security, Generous Management

Cons

Nothing as such
Same location

Was ok

Was very good experience,Good staff,Good culture,Good SOP Was something to learn on daily basis. Good working atmosphere. Overall it was very great experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with