Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

TATA is a great place to work for an intern. You get to learn a lot about market nuances and the brand pull is enough to get noticed by future recruiters.

Same role

Best experience

The work at tata bluescope was very good and well handel by employee and people are very polite and helpful to eachother the food and canteen is excellent and safe.
Same role

Collaborative and productive

Learned about networking topology at DCS system. Project focuses on a control system of a manufacturing system. DCS is a computerized control system for a process with many control loops, in which autonomous controllers are distributed throughout the system, it increases reliability and reduces installation costs by localizing control functions near the process plant,with remote monitoring and supervision.
Same location

Best Company I have ever worked in my 23 years of experience

I worked in small private company to very large conglomerates to semi government to pure government sectors. Through our my 23 years of journey, I worked from construction industry to consultancy to engineering to manufacturing domain. I worked within India and abroad as well. In this long journey, honestly speaking, I have not found one single company where I found company like Tata Steel where most of the decisions are well crafted policy driven under very humanitarian top management.

Pros

Wrok-Life balance, Security, Generous Management

Cons

Nothing as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with