Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

I feel nice to do trainning here

Good for the mining field students , who have completed their trainning from Tata Coal company.Nice Officers have employed here who have help me in different situations during trainning

Same role

Poor salary structure

At Tata Steel Mining Limited very poor salary structure and all the credit goes to Tata Steel employees and very bad for Tata Steel Mining employees and lot of deduction.
Same role

Enjoyable moments alongwith stress and lots of experience.

#) I would love to work 8-10hrs a day it never matters for me that they are first or second shift hours. #) interaction with people, managing skills, time management, safety management of each and every member of my department, are the things what i learned #) best friendly people help in bursting out stress from work. #) management of machines and production. #) time management and stress bursting.
Same location

No fun,only politics

No fun only politics in work place so difficult for working .no appreciation,nepotism in work place.partiality in between lateral entry and MT,Thank you.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

No time table, 24 hr work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with

• Tata Steel
  • I feel nice to do trainning here