Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

The work culture of Tata Steel is very genuine all employees feel very relax and never feel workload, TSL takes care of all its employees like a family, services like medical, Life Insurance, paid leave, discounts, and canteen develops respect for the organization. I worked in this organization as an intern and then as an employee I got the chance to learn the world's best manufacturing system, I feel very proud that I worked for TSL..

Same role

good job culture

good safety culture to develop my self and how to handle emergency condition and conducted mock drills,accident investigation and equipment inspection as legal requirement.
Same role

productive

well discipline in workers about their work with zero accident aim. there i learned that life is more precious than urgently job so don't your job randomly.

Pros

eco friendly environment and well discipline

Cons

Same location

Production of coal

Handling task at the coal beneficiation plant helps us in enhancing the preparation of coal by improvising it’s techniques to be involved in each of the segments along with various parameters associated with the processes. There are various numbers of equipment available at the plant for enhancing the efficiency of the respective machines along with improving the quality of the product to be derived from the operations. The economical storage, loading and unloading of the coal car, maintenance of the machines, improving the technical knowledge regarding the respective subject associate with each job depends completely on the handling equipment and the management linked with the plant. In the present paper, the complete assessment of the coal beneficiation plant is being discussed elaborately along with the three major parameters: pumps installed, processes involved and performance indicators. These three parameters play a major role in the production of the coal at the respective plant, so it is very crucial for any of the production and manufacturing firms to focus their major interest over this matter. The context of the topic is on the types of processes and operations involved at the beneficiation plant along with the handling phenomena. The separation of coal in different segments play significant role for any of the production industries as it gives the major contribution in raising the economic aspects for the respective firms. The handling of coal plays an essential role in the industries as it ensures the proper channeling of the coal to be supplied for the sound functioning -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with

• Tata Steel
  • It is the best learning plateform for a freshers and to helpfully of every employee.In this company I'm also other knowlage learning. I like company.