Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

Project and Engineering

It is a in house Project and Engineering division serving the in house need of Tata Steel at Jamshedpur and KPO. This has improved work culture and knowledge of engineers in Project and Engineering division.

the company lacks leadership

it is dominated by people who have worked there for past 20+ years. juniors are not treated well and the company runs on Jugar work culture.talent mix is not good.

Pros

job security

Cons

long hours and Sky is the limit for learning
Same location

It is a dream company to work with

Till date I had worked with three organisations in my 10 year career, and I found Tata Steel is the best in terms of its core values and brand image.

Best Company I have ever worked in my 23 years of experience

I worked in small private company to very large conglomerates to semi government to pure government sectors. Through our my 23 years of journey, I worked from construction industry to consultancy to engineering to manufacturing domain. I worked within India and abroad as well. In this long journey, honestly speaking, I have not found one single company where I found company like Tata Steel where most of the decisions are well crafted policy driven under very humanitarian top management.

Pros

Wrok-Life balance, Security, Generous Management

Cons

Nothing as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with