Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

Project and Engineering

It is a in house Project and Engineering division serving the in house need of Tata Steel at Jamshedpur and KPO. This has improved work culture and knowledge of engineers in Project and Engineering division.

Best Company I have ever worked in my 23 years of experience

I worked in small private company to very large conglomerates to semi government to pure government sectors. Through our my 23 years of journey, I worked from construction industry to consultancy to engineering to manufacturing domain. I worked within India and abroad as well. In this long journey, honestly speaking, I have not found one single company where I found company like Tata Steel where most of the decisions are well crafted policy driven under very humanitarian top management.

Pros

Wrok-Life balance, Security, Generous Management

Cons

Nothing as such

Good for learning management

It's a good place to start career and learn managment basics. If you plan to stay in management role it is a good place. To learn and earn, it also helps to improve the decision making .

Pros

Balanced work life

Cons

Slow pace bureaucratic

We also make tomorrow

Numerous of social, health, ethics and safety related compliance need to be followed. Bureaucratic set up. Work life balance is very good. Not a good pay master for Middle level employees. Benefits and perquisites are better than salary.

Pros

Job safety

Cons

No growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with