Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews in Bokaro, Jharkhand

It is the best learning plateform for a freshers and to helpfully of every employee.In this company I'm also other knowlage learning. I like company.

The work culture of Tata Steel is very genuine all employees feel very relax and never feel workload, TSL takes care of all its employees like a family, services like medical, Life Insurance, paid leave, discounts, and canteen develops respect for the organization. I worked in this organization as an intern and then as an employee I got the chance to learn the world's best manufacturing system, I feel very proud that I worked for TSL..

Production of coal

Handling task at the coal beneficiation plant helps us in enhancing the preparation of coal by improvising it’s techniques to be involved in each of the segments along with various parameters associated with the processes. There are various numbers of equipment available at the plant for enhancing the efficiency of the respective machines along with improving the quality of the product to be derived from the operations. The economical storage, loading and unloading of the coal car, maintenance of the machines, improving the technical knowledge regarding the respective subject associate with each job depends completely on the handling equipment and the management linked with the plant. In the present paper, the complete assessment of the coal beneficiation plant is being discussed elaborately along with the three major parameters: pumps installed, processes involved and performance indicators. These three parameters play a major role in the production of the coal at the respective plant, so it is very crucial for any of the production and manufacturing firms to focus their major interest over this matter. The context of the topic is on the types of processes and operations involved at the beneficiation plant along with the handling phenomena. The separation of coal in different segments play significant role for any of the production industries as it gives the major contribution in raising the economic aspects for the respective firms. The handling of coal plays an essential role in the industries as it ensures the proper channeling of the coal to be supplied for the sound functioning -

Value based company

There is fun and great learning in this company. The only constraints is that the locations of mines and plants are remotely located.The perk and benefits provided to employee are good.

Pros

Good Facilities

Cons

Remote locations

Fun experience

Company has given many opportunities to do kaizen and experiments so it has helped me to boost the moral of many employees as i was leader of kaizen tean

Very productive,supportive,fun work culture

It"s having great work environment,people over there are extremely supportive and take out there precious time to mentor. Management is very easy to approach and are always happy to hear your consent. Except for the workload it was a very good work experience.

Pros

free lunches, good accommdation

Cons

work load

Enjoyable moments alongwith stress and lots of experience.

#) I would love to work 8-10hrs a day it never matters for me that they are first or second shift hours. #) interaction with people, managing skills, time management, safety management of each and every member of my department, are the things what i learned #) best friendly people help in bursting out stress from work. #) management of machines and production. #) time management and stress bursting.

intern

good environment supportive people there .. i was intern there in power house department working over plc instrument scada and other technologies present and submitted report at the end

Pros

cheap canteen

Cons

long hour but feel good to work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Steel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with