Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Good work culture with nice work life balance. The company takes care of its employees from time to time by building on its core HR policies to ensure that it is up to date with the worldwide standards.
It was one of the best employee friendly company in PEB industry. There were perfect system in place and had a great vision. It was best professionally managed company.
Pros
Employees benefits are best in industry
Cons
inexperienced top management
We do not know how the day passing such a working culture and supportive, Many things learned to handle customer and customer need Management is very good and understand the customer requirement support to employee to delivery the product Self satisfaction when customer appreciate our job completion
If you are looking for better work life balance with less increments and promotions then this is the place to work. Five day week and job security. For freshers it is the best place to learn the basics of their respective departments before moving on for higher responsibilities.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Job Security, Good Systems
Cons
Less Increments, No Recognition for your work
I had a very good experience to work with these companies. Very helpful management and colleagues. My designations helped me to be a vital role in these organizations. I was able to gain knowledge about various streams of works.
Good location to work with excellent work culture & good team. overall good organisation. High standard of Ethics oriented organisation with good human values.
I had the best time working in TSPDL. Daily visits as part of Sales & Marketing was challenging & good learning. Learning good concepts of sales & customer management was key in this organisation. All co-workers were supportive. Few instances of internal politics was not good. Travelling as part of sales was the most I enjoyed.