Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews in Dhanbad, Jharkhand

Dhanbad, Jharkhand11 reviews

steeljamshedpurfresherorganisationcanteensafetycultureethical

I feel nice to do trainning here

Good for the mining field students , who have completed their trainning from Tata Coal company.Nice Officers have employed here who have help me in different situations during trainning

No fun,only politics

No fun only politics in work place so difficult for working .no appreciation,nepotism in work place.partiality in between lateral entry and MT,Thank you.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

No time table, 24 hr work

Tata Steel insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

good

Work load high Security of job was very secure...But it was underground mines.and actually the work load was very high.overtime has no benefits.management was good

Pros

secure job

Cons

working pressure too high

Productive worforce

Extremely difficult work. Worked in underground coal mine. People are very dedicated and hardworking. People feel proud of working in TATA Steel and rightly so.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Tough working environment

Fantastic place to work - my best

Production or Project planning Managing production or project Managing workers Mine ventilation and safety Quality circles Hardest - long working hours especially night shift Enjoyable - planning production, resources & projects

Pros

Lots of free parties (food, drinks, movies), perks and club memebership

Cons

Long working hours

trainer

Good learning environment , get chances to learn new technologies, functionality of the it company , database management

I gave my best to TATA STEEL

Hard to understand LHD M/C. Learned official assistance to external clients. Management was sound in each & every level of organization. Co-workers were supportive in nature. Hardest part of job was daily running of 10 km in underground mines. Most enjoyable part i feel was finishing a job accurately.

Pros

we daily bought our lunch

Cons

night shift in winter season

Excellent place to work and live

As an intern used to go on a 8 hour job basis. I learn a lot about mining. Management was great and everyone cared about your learning. Co workers were mostly seniors full of great advices for job and life.

Pros

Great company, amazing culture

Cons

Mining life is tough

Values & ethics

Monotonous job.I learnt a lot about peoples nature, public relations,bosses favoritism, ego of the top bosses, also some civil engg.Top Management is very good but local managements are not so good.Co workers are very good.The hardest part of the job is people sometimes not try to understand the management policy of the company.Getting proper resource for carrying uot the job.

Pros

good bonous

Cons

systems are not proper, uniform to all.

Mining engineer with over 10years of experience in Open pit and Underground Mines in Mine Planning and Designing, scheduling and Drill and Blast desig

Mining planning and designing, scheduling, drill and blast design both in open pit and underground mines.

Cons

Looked after safety and production. Doing all statutory work as required by statutes. Manpower Distribution of entire section. I have experience of de

it is good experience. Seniors are cooperative and supportive

Pros

free accomodation with all ammenities

Cons

deep u/g mine

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with