Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

Work-Life Balance

Safe Environment

In Tata steel there is always more to learn . I feel so good that I am a part of Tata steel . Safety Culture is well developed inside Tata steel as all employees were taking there reposibility positively

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Productive environment with growth opportunities

A great place to work. Good management.I enjoyed working here. Everyday I work here I feel I am contributing. Will like to work here again in future.

Good training facilities for employees, good renumeration, good work culture, safety of the employees are given highest priority, the performance review process is fair.

Job profile is not so good. You if laterally hired will have less attention.

It's ok to work if you are not much ambitious. All slow growth. Task are not so standard all are planned to complete the objective. With comparsion with MNC. It's not so fast. But you will get sense of job security.For long run it may be ok.

Productive and Great Place to Work

Productive, Great Place to Work, Work Life Balance, Business decision involvement, Fair HR Practice, Benefits beyond salary and bonus, Unity in Diversity in workplace,

Good to work

Nothing special to share with.. its just a company to work and get the remuneration, bit of extra job security but not much to learn in your field. just satisfactory.

Great company to work for

They hire Graduate Engineer Trainees or Management Trainees ( MBAs ) put them through rigorous training and job rotation, make them understand the organization culture and then put them on the job with well defined KRA

Happy To work Overthere

We have used latest version and the staff was very helpful.There was no stress on any employee.The office timing were accordingly to Employee.I was very hppy

Overall company is good to work

Tata steel is a good company to work life work is balance .Training opportunities are good but the growth opportunities are not fair bosses are not transparent

Pros

Balance life

Cons

Growth opportunities not fair

6.0 Lpa

The company is good for everyone as it has good working culture and your work in the company will be different in different departments. Find good department to work in.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Steel?

productive and good work place

its a good place to work and opportunity for professional growth. all the engineer and other staff are supporting and cooperative. i really enjoyed the work over the company.

Overall a good workplace

Suitable for people who are looking for job security. The job is relaxed. The company gives the independence to drive your own projects and failing fast.

Their Ethics

Very ethical company. They truly care for the welfare of their employees, as well as the society as a whole. Good work environment. jamshedpur is a great city. Great work life balance.

Pros

Subsidized Lunch, Opportunities for extra-curriculars

Collaborative and productive

Learned about networking topology at DCS system. Project focuses on a control system of a manufacturing system. DCS is a computerized control system for a process with many control loops, in which autonomous controllers are distributed throughout the system, it increases reliability and reduces installation costs by localizing control functions near the process plant,with remote monitoring and supervision.

It's good for there local resident

Its so much communal and bad behavior of internal employee and worker Moreover the environment is polluted And it's gives several disease so I'm not recognize to anyone as my review

Productivity

Listing the critical spares and minimum sufficient inventory Framed toolbox meeting checklist for daily jobs to ensure safety barriers. Budget control

The best work place

The best work place. The culture is well developed and the work life balance is very well maintained here. You can feel that your words are listened by upper management.

Safety is the first priority.

I thik polution is the problem inside of Tata Steel at some place but safety inside this company is excellent.Mostly people are follow safety first in this company.

A very Well Learning place

Its a company where you learn how to work in teams, and with that a lot of challenges that you overcome on daily basis, while resolving the issues and achieving the targets.

Working here is good & has good work life balance. Job security is there & management ahs a nice way to manage and bring new clients and has free cab facility

Good

I have worked in tata steel limited as a mechanical maintenance supervisor through a contractor. There are good discipline to work. I really very enjoyed to work there but I have a problem that's why I have resigned to the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with