Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews in Noamundi, Jharkhand

Noamundi, Jharkhand7 reviews

steeljamshedpurfresherorganisationcanteensafetycultureethical

Overall great work life balance

Great work life balance Relaxed, slow pace Good pay Good interaction with other working professional Good environment Have enough time to develop a hobby and pusue it

Very good experience and comfortable.

The work culture of Tata Steel is very genuine all employees feel very relax and never feel workload, TSL takes care of all its employees like a family, services like medical, Life Insurance, paid leave, discounts, and canteen develops respect for the organization. I worked in this organization as an intern and then as an employee I got the chance to learn the world's best manufacturing system, I feel very proud that I worked for TSL.

Tata Steel insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Workplace for professionals

5 days weekly 9.00am to 6.3pm. Excellent in work culture, Strong Management, Employee Friendly. Maintain quality is the important part of the job. Safe working environment.

Good company to work for

TSL is a good company to work for. However, given the hierarchical nature of the industry, one will naturally counter slower learning curves and lot of bureaucracy.

Lots of learning but no future growth

TATA STEEL is a good company to work. It takes care of its employees. But the only dissatisfying factor is not enough apportunity to grow. I am not getting the job satisfaction keeping in view my experience, knowledge & skill. I have experience of all the minjing operation aspects, like i have good experience of minig operations, mine planning, drilling, blasting, training,safety, regulatory affairs, laisoning with govt. offices etc.

Pros

Systems in place. lot of things to learn

Cons

Very poor chances of growth.

Good jobs

Here i worked as dental technician .to work prosthetic like dentures prepared,all types of acrylic work.all types clinical work .to help the doctor.as rct,extraction tooth,all types of filling to do here.

productive and fun workplace

The days used to be busy and i am fortunate that enjoyed it thoroughly till the last day of my job life."Values Stronger Than Steel" is a much valued puntchline for the company who take every possible care to ensure that they abide by this commitment. The company made employees believe that there is nothing more rewarding than achievement and achievements in groups are much sweeter than individual achievements. The fantasy of working again is one the values i learned from the company which made me worship work all through my life.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

it was satifying over all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with

Learn about Tata Steel in Noamundi, Jharkhand

• Tata Steel
  • Noamundi, Jharkhand
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?