Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager5 reviews
India5 reviews

productive and fun exper

Great experience about the overall..must work here…salary is low compare to market so need to improve more amd more and more management nepotisum is more imp then talent

Good for learning management

It's a good place to start career and learn managment basics. If you plan to stay in management role it is a good place. To learn and earn, it also helps to improve the decision making .

Pros

Balanced work life

Cons

Slow pace bureaucratic

Tata Steel insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Great company to work for

They hire Graduate Engineer Trainees or Management Trainees ( MBAs ) put them through rigorous training and job rotation, make them understand the organization culture and then put them on the job with well defined KRA

Focused work place

Tata Steel is one for the best companies for Steel and are very focused and have all the processes in place. they review there processes on a regular basis and ensure employee engagement programs are effective so that all employees are happy and put in there 100 per cent.

Pros

Free Lunches and Accomodation

Productive and a very disciplined work place

Tata Steel is one of the biggest steel organization in the world, they coleberated with another steel giant SAIL ( Steel Authority Of India) for on line Steel auctions. At this organization my main work was client management . I had to maintain a healthy relation with the clients and get good business from them.This involved a lot of client interaction and meetings. Tata is very professional organization and aims at keeping its standards at all times, so we regularly had to clear exams and tests to prove that we are in line with organizations mission and vision.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with