Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews for Intern

Work-Life Balance

Best experience

The work at tata bluescope was very good and well handel by employee and people are very polite and helpful to eachother the food and canteen is excellent and safe.

Collaborative and productive

Learned about networking topology at DCS system. Project focuses on a control system of a manufacturing system. DCS is a computerized control system for a process with many control loops, in which autonomous controllers are distributed throughout the system, it increases reliability and reduces installation costs by localizing control functions near the process plant,with remote monitoring and supervision.

A very Well Learning place

Its a company where you learn how to work in teams, and with that a lot of challenges that you overcome on daily basis, while resolving the issues and achieving the targets.

Working here is good & has good work life balance. Job security is there & management ahs a nice way to manage and bring new clients and has free cab facility

TATA is a great place to work for an intern. You get to learn a lot about market nuances and the brand pull is enough to get noticed by future recruiters.

I was an Intern

I was an Intern at Tata Steel. It was really good experience working with the Associates over there they were really friendly, supportive and encouraging.

Working as an intern at TATA steel was a good experience. I got to know a lot about the working culture,it's quite satisfying.

TATA Steel is a well known organization. It focus on providing good quality steel products to it's clints and well known for CSR. I had a great experience.

good

good to work here employees are cooperative. Management is good and work culture is awesome. respect your opinion. In the span of two months internship I found enjoying and learning.

Good Benifits

Provides good compensation benefits to its employee. The work culture is good. The working environment is relaxed and the management is considerate about the employees.

Fun workplace

I have done my internship at Tata Steel in HR Department. The employees there are very helpful and understanding. I loved the work environment. Would love to work in such environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Steel?

Internship Experience

Work culture and Management are one of the best. Every day was most enjoyable. Good environment to learn and work. Work experience heavily relies on the guide.Working hours are from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, 5 days a week which is subjected to change depending on the guide allotted to you. Work is not very hectic and is easily manageable.

Pros

Good environment to learn new things

Flexible and exciting

An exciting and fun loving place to work at. Excellent organisation and intern induction program. The engineers are brillant their job and strive to learn continually. The teams are assigned as per your field of interest. Amazing place to get started at.

A great place were you can grow your practical knowledge

It was a very good experience at Tata Steel. A place were you can increase your practical knowledge and a lot to learn under pressure and efficiently.

Fun at Work

It was a place where the work culture was great and was fun at work. I had lot opportunity to learn during my tenure with the Tata Steel It was a vast project with lot of learning

Very Good Work culture

During my internship I got to learn many things. The most important thing for Tata Steel is the Safety and they focus a lot on continuous improvement along with safety of employees.

the name works

Had a good experience in terms of the work involved for a fresher. Necessary support and gidance was given by the employees in order to get the work done as required.

nice experience and a good company

overall experience is nice, you get supportive people to help you out in all the situations. the facilities are good and maintain a work and lie balance.

Productive Experience

Did a survey on how the Hot Strip Mills work, the production rate, the effect of wear on table rolls and how it affects the unit as a whole. The hot rolling process was studied in depth with apt coverage of steel billet manufacturing

Intern

Again, I was an intern here. I worked under the HR Head of TATA Steel. I was asked to do a research on Work- Life Balance. I undertook a Qualitative approach using the Interview method.

Productivity and Fun

I have done my internship form TATA STEEL, the company still look forward the comfort and safety of there employ. The company is dedicated in terms of health of the employ. All kinds of benefits are provided so the employee can mentain the work life balance.

Pros

Company Accommodation and Medical facility

Cons

Job security

Nice Workplace

Worked under the automation division. Senior people are good but junior colleagues you will find very few people working and willing to help others. overall its was fun working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with