Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews for Junior Engineer

Work-Life Balance

Work culture

I am happy with tata steel work culture. I am happy with co-workers. Very helpful the management. Management always support, I am happy at tata steel.

6.0 Lpa

The company is good for everyone as it has good working culture and your work in the company will be different in different departments. Find good department to work in.

Plethora of experience in a great steel manufacture

Have gone through different kindes of shifts and engineering works. Great management and work culture. Learned latest engineering technologies and its operations.

Pros

Everything about tata steel was pros

My family call it "Life"

A typical day start with plan and execution, with abundant resource we never felt loaded but still had to ensure problems does not recur. Had learning opportunity while work. "do and learn" approach. Colleagues were cooperative and enjoyed undue social sense of existence. Toughest part was the monotony of the same job surfacing again and again. Most enjoyable part "your team will never let you down".

Coiler Operation

Coiler operation is so good. It's really amazing to work with new experience to solve the problems of production related with a good work place and also proper guide.

Good work place

Job secured, Good safety at work place, Less salary, AC bus facility from town to city like Bhubaneswar, No accommodation facility till now, Totally good company

Good working culture and great ethical values

Very good working environment. I have learned how to handle things with confidence. good team work. Freedom in doing work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with