Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews for Maintenance Mechanic

Maintenance Mechanic6 reviews
India6 reviews

lot of skilled workers.

This place gives you a lot of knowledge of every machine as well as beneficial for the people with mechanical background. The company provides lot of benefits to all the employees as well as health insurance.

Productivity

Listing the critical spares and minimum sufficient inventory Framed toolbox meeting checklist for daily jobs to ensure safety barriers. Budget control

Tata Steel insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good

I have worked in tata steel limited as a mechanical maintenance supervisor through a contractor. There are good discipline to work. I really very enjoyed to work there but I have a problem that's why I have resigned to the job.

A fun place to work

Tata Steel is a great place to work, especially for new entrees. The year-long extensive training programs allow us in the gradual transition from college life to corporate life. It also arms us with necessary skills needed for managing various activities.

Lots of time to learn

Working at this company is a fun experience. People in the company are really helpful. For a freshers it is a really good company to start your career with. Filled with the latest technologies of an autonated production line, one can learn a lot if he/she really wants to. GETs are really acknowledged here and are guven a lot of time for learning. Its much later that the company will expect some output from you. Very good conpany. Pay package is good when compared to the cost of living in a city like jamshedpur.

Pros

Ample time to learn, no work pressure

Cons

Canteen food, Management

Good workplace

* Started with the general checking end with shift handover. * Good Maintenance practices, focus on safety, behavioral management. * Management was not that much effective. * Co workers are good except some.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with