Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews for Maintenance Person

A great place to work. Good management.I enjoyed working here. Everyday I work here I feel I am contributing. Will like to work here again in future.
Huge difference in salary and facility for opr and non opr employees You may feel difference and get disappointed this will affect work culture and very slow growth in non opr as compared to opr employees
One of the best corporate sector one can grow as much as he or she can. Salary is almost according to the job assigned area. Accommodation is provided in a good and sanitated environment. Work place is also very friendly.
Pros
Canteens are available at subsidised system
Cons
No much more time is reqd. after 8 hrs.
Working in a 10 MTPA steel manufacturing plant is a very big challenge and Tata Steel is no different. However, the best thing about the organization is that they strive to the highest quality and safety standards each time. The whole company is motivated to achieve the best in the world and there is a lot of scope for growth and learning.
Brand name is good but they wont worth it.Annual Increment and promotion is very very low.Work culture is not that good.Specially in kalinganagar plant we have lost our hope for increment and promotion as a Maintenance Incharge
Pros
Holiday Home is the only Facility
Cons
Annual Growth is very low
The Employees of the company were very friendly. They used to teach me every minor thing that I am required to learn, learning for the huge furnace till a small billet rod. Working there was very helpful and I acquired a lot of knowledge regarding Steel plants. I would again like to work there if I get a chance to work.
Gud work culture, always there is learning environment, training on various topics etc. Process knowledge, working area is vast I. E. From field devices to plc, dcs.
Pros
Work culture, learning environment
Cons
Low salary
Tata Steel is good company for capability enhancement,developing problem solving skills.Colleagues and seniors are quite helpful.But salary part should be reviewed as doesn't seems sufficient as compared to other companies.
Its a best place to work for.Your personality as well career will develop .Senior management very much supportive.Proper guidance as well support for junior employee.
Pros
Lunch & tiffin subsidy
Cons
Pollution
Monotonous job.I learnt a lot about peoples nature, public relations,bosses favoritism, ego of the top bosses, also some civil engg.Top Management is very good but local managements are not so good.Co workers are very good.The hardest part of the job is people sometimes not try to understand the management policy of the company.Getting proper resource for carrying uot the job.
Pros
good bonous
Cons
systems are not proper, uniform to all.