Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews for Maintenance Person

Maintenance Person12 reviews
India12 reviews

Great working culture with great HR policies

Great working culture. Very collaborative and bringing out the best in people.HR policies are focussed towards employee engagement and benefit. Best work life balance in the industry.

Pros

HR policies

Cons

No cons

Good working culture and Coperative Seniors.

Good working culture and Coperative Seniors. Reporting Senior managers are also Nice person but no one will help to growth for the futuristic related work.Huge defference between Diploma level post and Degree level post. Grade wise feelings.

Pros

Benifits are Good like electricity and quarters etc.

Cons

Post wise partiality

Tata Steel insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive environment with growth opportunities

A great place to work. Good management.I enjoyed working here. Everyday I work here I feel I am contributing. Will like to work here again in future.

Huge difference in opr and non opr

Huge difference in salary and facility for opr and non opr employees You may feel difference and get disappointed this will affect work culture and very slow growth in non opr as compared to opr employees

Highly productive and many more to know.

One of the best corporate sector one can grow as much as he or she can. Salary is almost according to the job assigned area. Accommodation is provided in a good and sanitated environment. Work place is also very friendly.

Pros

Canteens are available at subsidised system

Cons

No much more time is reqd. after 8 hrs.

Plant Production Environment

Working in a 10 MTPA steel manufacturing plant is a very big challenge and Tata Steel is no different. However, the best thing about the organization is that they strive to the highest quality and safety standards each time. The whole company is motivated to achieve the best in the world and there is a lot of scope for growth and learning.

Good place to start a Career

Brand name is good but they wont worth it.Annual Increment and promotion is very very low.Work culture is not that good.Specially in kalinganagar plant we have lost our hope for increment and promotion as a Maintenance Incharge

Pros

Holiday Home is the only Facility

Cons

Annual Growth is very low

Productive and lot to learn in the company

The Employees of the company were very friendly. They used to teach me every minor thing that I am required to learn, learning for the huge furnace till a small billet rod. Working there was very helpful and I acquired a lot of knowledge regarding Steel plants. I would again like to work there if I get a chance to work.

Working culture is good, learning environment

Gud work culture, always there is learning environment, training on various topics etc. Process knowledge, working area is vast I. E. From field devices to plc, dcs.

Pros

Work culture, learning environment

Cons

Low salary

Good learning and helpful environment

Tata Steel is good company for capability enhancement,developing problem solving skills.Colleagues and seniors are quite helpful.But salary part should be reviewed as doesn't seems sufficient as compared to other companies.

Career and personality development

Its a best place to work for.Your personality as well career will develop .Senior management very much supportive.Proper guidance as well support for junior employee.

Pros

Lunch & tiffin subsidy

Cons

Pollution

Values & ethics

Monotonous job.I learnt a lot about peoples nature, public relations,bosses favoritism, ego of the top bosses, also some civil engg.Top Management is very good but local managements are not so good.Co workers are very good.The hardest part of the job is people sometimes not try to understand the management policy of the company.Getting proper resource for carrying uot the job.

Pros

good bonous

Cons

systems are not proper, uniform to all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with

• Tata Steel
  • Maintenance Person
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?