Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews

Good culture, good work life balance, employee friendly company, fair pay, career growth opportunities through internal job postings, ample learning opportunities, inclusive workplace, caring towards women employees
Pros
Good medical insurance, drop facility for ladies, perks, employee engagement initiatives, trainings
Cons
slow career progression as it is a horizontal organisation
A great place to work. Good management.I enjoyed working here. Everyday I work here I feel I am contributing. Will like to work here again in future.
I worked in small private company to very large conglomerates to semi government to pure government sectors. Through our my 23 years of journey, I worked from construction industry to consultancy to engineering to manufacturing domain. I worked within India and abroad as well. In this long journey, honestly speaking, I have not found one single company where I found company like Tata Steel where most of the decisions are well crafted policy driven under very humanitarian top management.
Pros
Wrok-Life balance, Security, Generous Management
Cons
Nothing as such
It's a good place to start career and learn managment basics. If you plan to stay in management role it is a good place. To learn and earn, it also helps to improve the decision making .
Pros
Balanced work life
Cons
Slow pace bureaucratic
Enjoyed my tenure at Tata Steel team was good, Good HR practices, accomodation, club etc was too good. Would love to join again if got an opportunity again.
Pros
Good team, HR policies
Cons
Remote Location
No fun only politics in work place so difficult for working .no appreciation,nepotism in work place.partiality in between lateral entry and MT,Thank you.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
No time table, 24 hr work
They only hire from ivy leagues & CA's.conventional universities wity no pristige have not been included in special development for career point of view.Pay is very less.They pay IIM & IIT trainees more than 1 lakhs for 2 months.
Pros
No benefits so nothing pro
Cons
No free benefits as per cafeteria, lunch etc
Good training facilities for employees, good renumeration, good work culture, safety of the employees are given highest priority, the performance review process is fair.
It's ok to work if you are not much ambitious. All slow growth. Task are not so standard all are planned to complete the objective. With comparsion with MNC. It's not so fast. But you will get sense of job security.For long run it may be ok.
I am happy with tata steel work culture. I am happy with co-workers. Very helpful the management. Management always support, I am happy at tata steel.
Numerous of social, health, ethics and safety related compliance need to be followed. Bureaucratic set up. Work life balance is very good. Not a good pay master for Middle level employees. Benefits and perquisites are better than salary.
Pros
Job safety
Cons
No growth
The work at tata bluescope was very good and well handel by employee and people are very polite and helpful to eachother the food and canteen is excellent and safe.
Very healthy workspace, Ethically very sound, Employee friendly. Encouraging Colleagues with growth deterministic mindset ready to work and always improvising.
Excellent working condition with a substantial focus on Work Life Balance, Ethical standards, diversity/inclusion and employee services barring the pain points on remuneration and career growth.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Remuneration
Great work life balance Relaxed, slow pace Good pay Good interaction with other working professional Good environment Have enough time to develop a hobby and pusue it
Overall excellent, good culture, good discipline. Tata steel long products Ltd policy are best, safety factors are well and or high standards, goodbtraing imparted. Progressive improvement with best laid down standard operating procedures. Good hygiene, best & good food available Inblunch, good mutual respect... Overall employees centric... Best for family & professional life
Always safety is first thing be safe and sequence in the company work hard always be lesson to everyone do your work and don't lesson what other says.
Good work culture with nice work life balance. The company takes care of its employees from time to time by building on its core HR policies to ensure that it is up to date with the worldwide standards.
Productive, Great Place to Work, Work Life Balance, Business decision involvement, Fair HR Practice, Benefits beyond salary and bonus, Unity in Diversity in workplace,
Best Indian company 👌👌 work life balance Highest ethics Proper systems and SOP. Loyal employees Good environment for learning Multi cultural diversity and inclusion
Nothing special to share with.. its just a company to work and get the remuneration, bit of extra job security but not much to learn in your field. just satisfactory.
  1. Employee Reviews