Tata Steel logo
Tata Steel

Tata Steel Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Innovative, professional work culture.

Innovative work culture, vision and leadership able Tata Steel to cross all hurdles in journey. Continuous development, profound human relationships leading Company to progress.

Best

its a very very good company and done be afraid you will learn a lot of things by working in this reputed organization. Just focus on your work and lean as many things as you can

Friendly environment , flexible timing and encouraging new ideas and take guidance for process improvements .

Friendly environment , flexible timing and encouraging new ideas and take guidance for process improvements & right plat form to showcase our talent to have career growth .

Pros

Good allowances, flexible timing

Cons

Summary

It is one of the best companies one can work for. However, promotion chances are less and the work culture is little slow. The company is great for employee benefits but if you wish growth then its not the right place.

Pros

Discounts for vacation trips

Cons

Less flexibility

Great company

Very good culture and legacy of the company. People have been associated with the company for generations and still are benefitted from the numerous initiatives.

Excellent organisation

I am proud to work in TATA STEEL for long 20 Yrs. I got the opportunity to work in the engineering division in TATA STEEL. I learn lot of software language from here. TATA STEEL also send me for training for out of Jamshedpur for my up lifment.

Pros

Free Medical

Cons

Very good Safety tractice

Flexible and exciting

An exciting and fun loving place to work at. Excellent organisation and intern induction program. The engineers are brillant their job and strive to learn continually. The teams are assigned as per your field of interest. Amazing place to get started at.

Fantastic company

I spent more than eight years with Tata Steel. The company provides immense learning opportunity as well as provide one of the best salaries in the industry

Passion and Knowledge driven company

A great place to work, especially for work life balance. Excellent leadership and management at all levels. Its an experience employees relish. Great family benefits , great value to employees time. One can get an overall view of the business working here. Pay is competitive. Career advancement is competitive but definitely promising with good work. Great encouragement to sport and other activities apart from work.Good luck!

Pros

Work Life Balance, employee benefits

Cons

Things get bit slow sometimes.

A great place were you can grow your practical knowledge

It was a very good experience at Tata Steel. A place were you can increase your practical knowledge and a lot to learn under pressure and efficiently.

Fun Workplace

You are expected to work a lot, but you learn a lot as well. Managers are very demanding but fair, and your contributions are noted as well. I would certainly recommend it to a friend.

Good Experiance

Tata steel is a very good company and also great achivement, i also feel the great success of my life at tata steel ltd and i am also impressed with this company

Pros

good timing

Cons

nice System

A fun place to work

Tata Steel is a great place to work, especially for new entrees. The year-long extensive training programs allow us in the gradual transition from college life to corporate life. It also arms us with necessary skills needed for managing various activities.

Avergae

I thinck this is heckle to job seekers and professional. It should not be mandatory.until unless taking too time. My self also bother me to define my self .

Cons

Fun workplace with all facilities but work load high

Good company to work in but only the placement was in Jamshedpur and in India.very big and extensive opportunity for learning and growing and good work culture.but a little high volume of work which is good but wages not competitive in global market.

Fun at Work

It was a place where the work culture was great and was fun at work. I had lot opportunity to learn during my tenure with the Tata Steel It was a vast project with lot of learning

production will be improve for our side

i will be hard work in company and i improve the work .it is the good company our thought because of my family workef in tata company inmore than 50 years

Excellent Work culture and Employees satisfaction.

TATA STEEL is 150 years a company and has made several journey. Work culture and work environment are so excellent that it can not be compare with other company. Tata steel is not a company but it is a family . So TATA is called a Tata family. Over all company ia a excellent.

Good Indian Company to work in

They provide extensive training to perform but promotion policy is not satisfying as there is no multicultural workforce and team especially at the manager's levels which encourages favouritism over merit and hard work.

good company

tata bluesope is a good company to work for. 9-10 hours work per week and good senior management. Better work life balance but salaries not as high as tech companies

Mentanance

This is a good company. Am thankful for this company because this is the first company to opportunity to me work here. The company employees are good and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with