Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

A Corporate Job you should aim for

TSL gives you work life balance along with the pay benchmarked with industry.You are trusted upon the responsibility at earlier stages and ideas from young generations are welcomed.There may be instances wherein you may find non-management is reluctant for the change but you will learn how to manage them.It surely enhances your professional career.As they say, we also make tomorrow.

Pros

Sound Management, Visible Career Path, Almost free lunch, medical coverage, on boarding assistance.

Cons

Nothing.

Same role

It is a dream company to work with

Till date I had worked with three organisations in my 10 year career, and I found Tata Steel is the best in terms of its core values and brand image.
Same role

Good

Excellent, ethical, good work culture, overseas opportunity, good salary structure, good systems and processes, good prospects, good management, highly ethical.

Pros

Ethics

Going to be agile

Relaxing, Good flexibility in timings, Low Work Pressure, Managing Skills improve but the technical skills don't develop that much in Support services

Pros

Good Management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with