Tata Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Review

It is a dream company to work with

Till date I had worked with three organisations in my 10 year career, and I found Tata Steel is the best in terms of its core values and brand image.

Same role

A Corporate Job you should aim for

TSL gives you work life balance along with the pay benchmarked with industry.You are trusted upon the responsibility at earlier stages and ideas from young generations are welcomed.There may be instances wherein you may find non-management is reluctant for the change but you will learn how to manage them.It surely enhances your professional career.As they say, we also make tomorrow.

Pros

Sound Management, Visible Career Path, Almost free lunch, medical coverage, on boarding assistance.

Cons

Nothing.
Same role

Good

Excellent, ethical, good work culture, overseas opportunity, good salary structure, good systems and processes, good prospects, good management, highly ethical.

Pros

Ethics

Same location

the company lacks leadership

it is dominated by people who have worked there for past 20+ years. juniors are not treated well and the company runs on Jugar work culture.talent mix is not good.

Pros

job security

Cons

long hours and Sky is the limit for learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with

• Tata Steel
  • It is a dream company to work with