Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews

In Tata steel there is always more to learn . I feel so good that I am a part of Tata steel . Safety Culture is well developed inside Tata steel as all employees were taking there reposibility positively
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
The best work place. The culture is well developed and the work life balance is very well maintained here. You can feel that your words are listened by upper management.
I thik polution is the problem inside of Tata Steel at some place but safety inside this company is excellent.Mostly people are follow safety first in this company.
Largest operator in the steel industry Professional setup Transferrable job Multiple segments in the industry to work with and flexibility to shift between industry
Its a company where you learn how to work in teams, and with that a lot of challenges that you overcome on daily basis, while resolving the issues and achieving the targets.
Working here is good & has good work life balance. Job security is there & management ahs a nice way to manage and bring new clients and has free cab facility
Average work place. Customer service very poor. Technical skills vary less. Customer face technical and delivery issues day by day. Work place culture not good.
TATA is a great place to work for an intern. You get to learn a lot about market nuances and the brand pull is enough to get noticed by future recruiters.
I have worked in tata steel limited as a mechanical maintenance supervisor through a contractor. There are good discipline to work. I really very enjoyed to work there but I have a problem that's why I have resigned to the job.
Tata Steel is a great place to begin ones career and learn. The company focusses on learning and employee development. The culture is open and fair. There aren't a lot of steps to climb so you have to be patient. But all in all a great place to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Steel?
The work culture of Tata Steel is very genuine all employees feel very relax and never feel workload, TSL takes care of all its employees like a family, services like medical, Life Insurance, paid leave, discounts, and canteen develops respect for the organization. I worked in this organization as an intern and then as an employee I got the chance to learn the world's best manufacturing system, I feel very proud that I worked for TSL..
Tata steel processing and distribution limited is good steel distributor in automobile sectors , steel quality is so good , excellent work experience with TATA.
I was an Intern at Tata Steel. It was really good experience working with the Associates over there they were really friendly, supportive and encouraging.
-slow paced promotion The company offers a good work life balance. Though that is also very dependent on kind of role you get in. The values and ethics are inspiring.
a company with high brand value, job secure is the most attractive point, better join in management cadre than supervisor cadre as career growth is little slow in supervisor grade.
Was very good experience,Good staff,Good culture,Good SOP Was something to learn on daily basis. Good working atmosphere. Overall it was very great experience.
Workplace culture is excellent, Learning is indeed good, System is followed and it is very much to be taken care at all level.It is a place to learn and act as per role to prove.
Tata Steel is a fun place to work in with very strong values. The work life balance is great and the employee always gets due credit for his performance.
It is a in house Project and Engineering division serving the in house need of Tata Steel at Jamshedpur and KPO. This has improved work culture and knowledge of engineers in Project and Engineering division.
Always try to look for a good contract company.Some company offer good working environment.If you permanent employee there at tatasteel than you will really enjoy.But not sure about contract company at tatasteel.
  1. Employee Reviews