Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews

In Tata steel there is always more to learn . I feel so good that I am a part of Tata steel . Safety Culture is well developed inside Tata steel as all employees were taking there reposibility positively
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Not a stressfull work free mind & systematic work. Not hard work use advanced technology.job is lovingly many more studied with group. In features best achievement.
It is the best learning plateform for a freshers and to helpfully of every employee.In this company I'm also other knowlage learning. I like company
TATA Steel is a well known organization. It focus on providing good quality steel products to it's clints and well known for CSR. I had a great experience.
A great experience in tata steel . I learn all electrical equipment testing in there. Our team is best team in there , we working in all site like SMS, HSM, DG PLANT , BF , BATTERY AREA like all.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Huge difference in salary and facility for opr and non opr employees You may feel difference and get disappointed this will affect work culture and very slow growth in non opr as compared to opr employees
It was ok. There is shift wise schedule. 8 hours a Shift but someday I had to stay for another shift if someone not able to attend his shift .There was good work culture . Everyone is supportive towards newcomer and helpful too.
One of the best corporate sector one can grow as much as he or she can. Salary is almost according to the job assigned area. Accommodation is provided in a good and sanitated environment. Work place is also very friendly.
Pros
Canteens are available at subsidised system
Cons
No much more time is reqd. after 8 hrs.
Offers tremendous job security. But has too many employee so a few employees are not much loaded with work. As a result work responsibility lies with only a few members.This makes others demotivated to work..
I have learnd to manage the job and workers. Labour hard and focus on job. The hardest part of the job was to fullfill all requirements at same time.
Tata is known for job security where people do not worry much about loosing job. Challenges are give to everyone and best part is the support from senior managers.
Work as mechanical maintainance at tata steel plant as a site supervisor at coak section of the plant ,i had 20 staff under me and i had very good experience to work in that plant.
Very good , lot to learn , sap , knowledgeable persons , but bit bureaucratic in working. Various work opportunities and job rotation. Growth is slow
It’s was great time to work their and got nice experience.the company is good .the people are supportive and kind to help if any problem all over its was nice to work their
My work is support computer system user for any kind of issue in Desktop or laptop,internet or software issues. I best feel with user and solve issues. Good management with user.
Very good company,I am having so much experience with this company,
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
A good place to start a career but not recommended for constant self-development. The size of the organization gives the liberty to learn from cross-functional teams. Yet the differences in the level of management and the lower levels of operation makes it a difficult choice for career progression. The work-life balance is really good and teamwork has a huge impact on success. Overall it is a good place to work or start as a fresher but may not be a great career choice.
Pros
Most of the team is supportive and young
Cons
Too much gap between the senior management and the lower teams
Productive place but poor management. Good salary there where free lunches but not anymore. New technologies are used like in a product company. Good learning curve.
Big company with not good work culture. Work life balance is worst. Career advancement for laterai joinnes is almost stagnant. Good company for the new joinees.
Pros
Medicals
Cons
Not good pay master, low work life balance
It is a MNC with over 74000 employees, we are spread across 5 continents with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries.
  1. Employee Reviews