Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews

India482 reviews

steeljamshedpurfresherorganisationcanteensafetycultureethical

A Corporate Job you should aim for

TSL gives you work life balance along with the pay benchmarked with industry.You are trusted upon the responsibility at earlier stages and ideas from young generations are welcomed.There may be instances wherein you may find non-management is reluctant for the change but you will learn how to manage them.It surely enhances your professional career.As they say, we also make tomorrow.

Pros

Sound Management, Visible Career Path, Almost free lunch, medical coverage, on boarding assistance.

Cons

Nothing.

Tat steel

It is good company. Now days this company is good for job security. It's safety culture is very tight. But this company staying in jajpur odisha location that's why management not ver strong.

Tata Steel insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

I feel nice to do trainning here

Good for the mining field students , who have completed their trainning from Tata Coal company.Nice Officers have employed here who have help me in different situations during trainning

Hard Work

Professional management and technicians, working hard to complete in time the project.

The best work place

The best work place. The culture is well developed and the work life balance is very well maintained here. You can feel that your words are listened by upper management.

Safety is the first priority.

I thik polution is the problem inside of Tata Steel at some place but safety inside this company is excellent.Mostly people are follow safety first in this company.

Tsl

Largest operator in the steel industry Professional setup Transferrable job Multiple segments in the industry to work with and flexibility to shift between industry

A very Well Learning place

Its a company where you learn how to work in teams, and with that a lot of challenges that you overcome on daily basis, while resolving the issues and achieving the targets.

Working here is good & has good work life balance. Job security is there & management ahs a nice way to manage and bring new clients and has free cab facility

Good

Average work place. Customer service very poor. Technical skills vary less. Customer face technical and delivery issues day by day. Work place culture not good.

TATA is a great place to work for an intern. You get to learn a lot about market nuances and the brand pull is enough to get noticed by future recruiters.

Good

I have worked in tata steel limited as a mechanical maintenance supervisor through a contractor. There are good discipline to work. I really very enjoyed to work there but I have a problem that's why I have resigned to the job.

Wonderful place to work

Tata Steel is a great place to begin ones career and learn. The company focusses on learning and employee development. The culture is open and fair. There aren't a lot of steps to climb so you have to be patient. But all in all a great place to work.

It is the best learning plateform for a freshers and to helpfully of every employee.In this company I'm also other knowlage learning. I like company.

The work culture of Tata Steel is very genuine all employees feel very relax and never feel workload, TSL takes care of all its employees like a family, services like medical, Life Insurance, paid leave, discounts, and canteen develops respect for the organization. I worked in this organization as an intern and then as an employee I got the chance to learn the world's best manufacturing system, I feel very proud that I worked for TSL..

Good steel distributor

Tata steel processing and distribution limited is good steel distributor in automobile sectors , steel quality is so good , excellent work experience with TATA.

I was an Intern

I was an Intern at Tata Steel. It was really good experience working with the Associates over there they were really friendly, supportive and encouraging.

Good company to learn and grow

-slow paced promotion The company offers a good work life balance. Though that is also very dependent on kind of role you get in. The values and ethics are inspiring.

productive

a company with high brand value, job secure is the most attractive point, better join in management cadre than supervisor cadre as career growth is little slow in supervisor grade.

Was ok

Was very good experience,Good staff,Good culture,Good SOP Was something to learn on daily basis. Good working atmosphere. Overall it was very great experience.

Productive and Learning

Workplace culture is excellent, Learning is indeed good, System is followed and it is very much to be taken care at all level.It is a place to learn and act as per role to prove.

Productive and fun place

Tata Steel is a fun place to work in with very strong values. The work life balance is great and the employee always gets due credit for his performance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Steel with