Tata Steel

Tata Steel Employee Reviews

In Tata steel there is always more to learn . I feel so good that I am a part of Tata steel . Safety Culture is well developed inside Tata steel as all employees were taking there reposibility positively
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Really It is good place for work. Because you feel safe and secure. You can show your talent according to your abilities. If you do not know anything. You can learn and grow.
Pros
Safe work place
Cons
Work from home system
Great place to work I learnt a lot. Great exposure. The Job requires a lot of physical labour. The timings are not flexible as there are shifts in the company.
Pros
Good place to learn a lot
Cons
Less Salary
No better place to work. Awesome perks and facilities. U will love the place. Good work life balance. Hr communication should improve. Must join the company.
Work balance was very good with family time. Responsibility is very much defined. KRA is identified very genuine. Individuals are asked for each activity and job.
Pros
Cantee facility at very least rate
good to work here employees are cooperative. Management is good and work culture is awesome. respect your opinion. In the span of two months internship I found enjoying and learning.
Overall the best company in manufacturing in steel with high moral value. 125 years of vast experience.one can learn many things in Tata Steel Ltd. But for career growth you need to set your goals.
Pros
Work balance life
Cons
Poor scope of growth
Very Good to work with. Professional, gives respect to every individual, Growth oriented. Performance measured based on goal setting, Good review mechanism.
My superiors and the environment at TATA Syeel ltd was awesome and i enjoyed entire of my days i worked with the team , being in the management i have gone through all the verticals everyone of the management here was helpful to me
Pros
Free Trips
Excellent company to be a part of. Great work culture, policies and systems. Greatest company towards employee welfare, Housing, Medical benefits. True and very strong with business ethics.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Slow growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Steel?
Pros: Benefits Work life balance Values Cons: Career Growth Hierarchial A more than 100 year old company, Major expansion plans coming up in the next few years
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Career advancement
Pretty good salary with excellent facilities and good bonus at year end. Management is good and takes care of the employees and dependant . Good health care system
Pros
job security
Cons
Less career progression
Its a really good place to learn in the initial years of career. Management is very supportive and provides flexibility in terms of switching roles and great place to stay.
Pros
Great environment to learn
Cons
Learning curve flattens as the number of years of experience increases
i like this job. but i am not permanent this management is corrupted.this management not do this in your work. this place worker is nice I do this like
Pros
Cons
8 hr
The Tata family is the best to work in. You will get many benefits for you and your family and people have very good enthusiasm. This is the best job you will be working. Tata represents Indian industry. People are ready to take challenges and do better for society.
Working in a 10 MTPA steel manufacturing plant is a very big challenge and Tata Steel is no different. However, the best thing about the organization is that they strive to the highest quality and safety standards each time. The whole company is motivated to achieve the best in the world and there is a lot of scope for growth and learning.
Typical day at work - Busy Learning - Coal & Coke Trading Management - very professional Work culture - very professional Hardest Part of Work - pre-finance business model Most enjoyable part of job - developing new customers.
The Tata Steel Ltd has great ethical value, work culture is very good, empower employees to implement innovative ideas and work for development of society.
fun workplace that offers lots of challenging opportunities to grow. good work satisfaction with good work life balance and job security. job culture is good and supportive
Provides good compensation benefits to its employee. The work culture is good. The working environment is relaxed and the management is considerate about the employees.
Tata steel is one of the best steel growing plant located in Jamshedpur . I was working as aircraft maintenance technician (supervisor) in sonari airport Jamshedpur , maintaining the executive jet of the company . The company provided salary , annual bonus , quarter and medical facilities as well as other benefits but due to look after my old guardian I shifted to my native place and at the same time my study of my children where I did my graduation brought me for their better improvement in Ranchi.
Pros
Tea
Cons
Short breaks
  1. Employee Reviews