Tata Teleservices Ltd logo
View all Tata Teleservices Ltd reviews

Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Review

Best experience

Learn lot as a RF ENGINEER and working atmosphere was so good which enhance technical knowledge . Attending customer related to technical complaints and solve those as per technical skills. Having experience to work on technical support engineer and customer service.

Pros

Best atmosphere to learn technical skills

Same role

productive

It was a good experience at TATA teleservices as a Network Engineer..and there are some issues regarding salaries otherwise it was a good place to work for.
Same role

Very good experience

Great experience for my life Carrer and very good and support company employees also great companies and the relationship for work.my Team leader is very helpful person and support him also.
Same location

Good place to work.Its taking care of people. I met with and accident while on duty. Company helped me lot. We worked for Wireline and wireless network rollout and its management. I satrted the Nagpur TTML operation from scratch. Like office aquisition/technical establishment. Launch of CDMA servvices.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with