Tata Teleservices Ltd logo
View all Tata Teleservices Ltd reviews

Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Review

Nice work place

I was associated with TTSL in 2008 at that time it was nice to work there specially for me to start my career with a reputed company. Work environment was good enough to work . Management also supportive to a new comer .

Same role

Tata Teleservices Limited

The best Company in Telecom sector which offered more than expected . It was foolish on ny part to leave them . Another chance to get back , I will definitely try .

Pros

Management Bosses HR other departments

Cons

Same role

Overall friendly culture and all the cross functional leadership is very helpfull.

Vision and mission is helping to all the team members to make the future palns aamd path which gives more comfort to make the future palns , all the policies are in favour 0f employees that also gives mental peace.
Same location

Truly an amazing place

Respect for employee and his capability came first. Senior management was down to earth and was easily approachable. It was people's organization. Well oiled and designed to bring about growth and learning for every employee

Pros

Family days, Appreciations, Town halls, public felicitations, perfect work life balance

Cons

Organisation's policies with regard to Market needs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with