Tata Teleservices Ltd
Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Review

Productive, fun loving place, open culture and transparency

September 21, 2019
It's a great company to work with. Tata as a group is known for its ethics and culture. The employees of Tata groups are regarded as one family, which can be easily seen and felt no matter where and how you are. It's a big thing to be a part of the Tata family.
Pros
Free launch n discount on all range of Tata products
Cons
Much more flexibility
September 20, 2019
Same role
Customer service Delivery & Retail Stores (Former Employee) - Kerala
Tata is a very good company to work with. Pressures are positive and have learned lot of things working with TATA. Management is great and always supportive.
March 10, 2019
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
My Experience in telecommunications world was very hard working and ambitious. Working in a big brand organisation teaches me a lot with good and healthy atmosphere giving me experience colleague and interesting bosses from were I learn the way of life and improve my leaving lifestyle. In my working tenure I groom my self from an Officer position to Manager and looking forward with great ambition to achieve high position in my career with the growth of business to Company and myself.
June 23, 2020
Same location
Manager - Enterprise Sales Delhi NCR (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
TATA means Trust , TATA is great organisation to work with and to excel professionally and personally in your life. TATA is not only an organisation but it is a institute where you can inculcate various basic characterstics in your personality which help you to acheive new heights and sucess in your life.
Pros
Great Work life balance and very helpful people to work with
  1. Productive, fun loving place, open culture and transparency