Tata Teleservices Ltd
Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Review

June 2, 2020
I have a good experience in this company. Very enjoined and learnt by my colleague's. Thanks to all for teaching me. Especially to my colleague's and supporting team.
January 21, 2018
Same role
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) - MANGALORE
Actually I have started my career life in this company as a professional. This company made me a complete professional teach me a lot in my life for better future
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
February 8, 2015
Same role
Worked as an Accounts Executive (Former Employee) - Chennai, TN
๏ƒ˜๏ƒ˜ Handled over 50 vendors & managing monthly payout of Rs.15crores. ๏ƒ˜ Handling 300 domestic partners & 50 international partners & payouts amounting to Rs.5 crores monthly. ๏ƒ˜ Handling 50 SME vendors having monthly payout of Rs.50 lacs. ๏ƒ˜ Number of invoices handled almost 2500 per month. ๏ƒ˜ Working on ERP (SAP R/3) platform & managing end to end process. ๏ƒ˜ Involved in invoice parking, invoice posting & payment of PO based invoices in ERP (SAP). ๏ƒ˜ Addressing all escalations from vendors / internal stakeholders. ๏ƒ˜ Overseeing and managing Internal, External, Special & SOX audits. ๏ƒ˜ Conducting variance analysis of all related GL balances. ๏ƒ˜ Leading the monthly closure activities including monthly accrual of expenses and publication of monthly MIS to all the stake holders & passing the clearing entries in SAP. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of OB Target commission, Resource Funding Commission & Sales Handling employee payouts relating to Travel & Mobile reimbursements, involving a payout of Rs. 75 lacs per month. ๏ƒ˜ Looking after Salary Advance, House Rent advance & Tour Advances of employees. ๏ƒ˜ Handling payouts relating to Rent & Electricity. ๏ƒ˜ Rectified all escalations from Vendors & employees. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of Quarterly Sales commission for over 50 Agents on pan India. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of Quarterly Incentives for all sales Persons. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of Salary for sales persons. ๏ƒ˜ Managing the Internal Audit & External Audit. ๏ƒ˜ Conducting Variance Analysis for all payouts.
June 6, 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Good work culture and supportive team members. Although this compnay has been closed now. due competetion with jio networks. I would recommand my friends .
  1. Very supportive, good management, I have learnt many things about working and office culture. Overall great experience.