Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews

India1,247 reviews

Found 1,247 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,272 reviews
ttslteleservicestelecomorganisationtelettmlchanneldocomo

Organization truly understands work life balance

Just loved each moment in organization who gave opportunities to learn with approachable seniors . Highly recommended place to work. If given chance would like to part of this organisation again.

Pros

Work environment. Employee centric

Politics entered in Tatas

Organisation is esteemed, highly trustworthy and extremely good but the people in TTSL are not fair.Working in TTSL was good higher level managemwnt is fair but the lower level seniors plays game.

Pros

Free Coupons

Tata Teleservices Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

Best productive andfun company

I ever worked like the fantastical companies Team .My learnings Developed only here. On time salary , on time Reimbursements. Exact time incentives.

Pros

Best reimbursement

Cons

Great timing

Good

It is a good company to learn and grow and enrich your experience as an individual. All amenities available. various activities are performed for improving team spirit

They are thinking about employees and their families

Tata is one of the excellent company in india, they are gives employee safety, employee facilities, benefits they treats employee is one of our family member. That's why i like Tata, I love Tata & want more interest to do job in tata.

Good

Cons

Also do the long hours

Good working environment

I can justify my knowledge with my work, salary on time, good cooperation - overall it's a good place for work. Anybody can dissolve himself with its working ethics.

Pros

Good working environment, on time salary, justify with my knowledge, good cooperation

Cons

Nice Company to work with.

Tata is very well established group and very much employee caring. Company functions considering Ethics and Code of Conduct which is a extraordinary USP of the organization. Very Strong Company as well as Policy and procedure is concerned.

Pros

Vehicle Lease Policy.

Cons

Couple of unethical employees may trouble.

No business group can manage the Tata Group HR policies . One and only group who looks for the welfare of its employees.

Overall experience was good, we were trained by the company for 6 months . Training at tata was one of the best time of my life. Working in telecom sector is a tough job to have , but still the experience was good. No complaints with Tata group.

Pros

Tata Group benefits - discounts at various tata group companies.

Cons

Since it was a telecom sector so there was sales preassure and long conference calls.

Very Much Challnging , chance to learn new activity, we know the goals

The environment of work is very good, please will encourage, very much hardest , timeline, good commitment, most enjoyable and reach out our activities within timeline. I would like to do again if any chance to get oopertunity work there.

Pros

potlock, outing, events

Cons

Health insurance available entire family

It is very good company to work forever for the Employees, it is very good work culture for and good concern about the employees working in the company

Its Fatherly company for every sales professional. Motherly care for employee

Its great 8 years spent . with lot of training input. and achievement motivation in form of perks and monetory benefits.Taken care well by team management.

Pros

for all occassions

Tata Group is excellent place to work with

Tata is a company where they take care of employees and give them all possible opportunities to grow and achieve their goals. it is the best company in India to work.

Pros

payroll is excellent, employee welfare policy is very good

Cons

Na

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work and grow.. A genuine place for the hard working.. Tata culture is among each employee with their training and support ...continues learning and development is a part of the Tatas culture.. Hence the people are highly motivated to grow within the organisation

Pros

Very professional outlook

Cons

Primary objective is to achieve goals

Tata Teleservices Limited

The best Company in Telecom sector which offered more than expected . It was foolish on ny part to leave them . Another chance to get back , I will definitely try .

Pros

Management Bosses HR other departments

Good job

what you learned skillsmanagement good managementworkplace culture goodthe hardest part of the job not at all the most enjoyable part of the job working days

Good experience

TATA is one of the best company and I feel proud that I worked in TATA tele services. Salary what I was receiving before 11 years I was happy at time.

Overall friendly culture and all the cross functional leadership is very helpfull.

Vision and mission is helping to all the team members to make the future palns aamd path which gives more comfort to make the future palns , all the policies are in favour 0f employees that also gives mental peace.

Good company

Nice to work with any Tata group, they have a good work culture, you can have long term career in this organisation, it really sad they have close the company

Nice place to work

Good corporate culture and they follow ethics for better output. Good cultures. Concal plays a vital role. Direct contact with state head. Hierarchy for instant approval for any trouble in the market involvement.

Pros

Traveling

Productive And Fun place

Nice culture of collaboration.Work and family balanceProcess centricLeadership with a visionStrategy workshops for better business Continual learning

Productive and fun

This organisation well noted to all people and no one wants to leave the this organisation because the management was the best. I have to improve my life also that's why

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with