Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Great place to work. The culture is the key point that attach each & every employee to work over here. Have a job in TATA if you wanna have great scope for future with job security
It was a great learning while working with Tata teleservices as we have seen quite a growth in my carrier in TATA as well as of the company as well..,
I have joined Tata Teleservices Ltd. in Aug-2004. Its a very good company to work with. Its a very ethical & employee care company. Here I have been given opportunities to develop my skill.
Excellent work place & love to work with juriscap leaglereserch pvt. Ltd. Excellent coordinating staff, Excellent flexible timing facilities. Love to be here.
Pros
Free heavy snake & flexible timing
Cons
Different shifts
It was a great place for me to work. i was given opportunity to learn and explore new technology. I was always encouraged by my manager. The management was also good and cooperative all the time.
First time saw a company inside. Good culture of working. work pressure only during peak hours. Good environment. Friendly seniors. This company has taught me to present yourself to others
A well managed company with team management, work place is also good, a one like to work with such team and have proud to work with TATA Group of Company
Pros
A well managed company
Cons
Not hiring employees on company payroll
a good company to work with experience people who are so helpful to fresher and always encouraging. You can learn many thing from here but timings are so awkward because there is no fix timing.
i Have to manage documentation over there first of all i have to call distributer and ask them that how many CAF's they have and after that i have to manage menpower fo diffrent diffrent location.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Good company to work. • Experience of handling prepaid business in Ahmadabad city. • Having good exposure in new distributor appointment in city as well as HUB-Spoke model. • Experience of pre launch and post launch activities in various States. • Recruiting and training of new sales force and back office executives.
management is not strong to fight for employee growth. HR policies are not friendly and also employee engagement is very low. Growth for off rolls is extremely bad.
Pros
many entertainment activities for employees
Cons
poor growth
Best organization to work with. High value and employee satisfaction. Worklife balance is best in industry.Nice culture. Co-workers are also supportive and Senior management is also in touch with last line reportees. Regular town hall.
Handled recruitment and selection process, operations and salary negotiation. Worked as on boarding SPOC for whole Gujarat and MP.
This is very nice company for working. We have all right as same given to on-role(tata payroll) employees to the off-role(agency payroll) employees.
Pros
Fruitful environment
Cons
long hours working
I have completed my one year project at TTSL. It was very learning experience at TTSL with very helping project leaders.
i'm working in new projects starts in TATA Tele Services. here my role is to deal with sme's to give him the postpaid connections. it's a very good company for work the environment is good as well as management
It was great to work as an Intern as I got to learn new technologies. As I was an Intern,I had to interact with staff and people there were very supportive and helped me a lot.
In TTSL work environment is very good, safe and comfortable. Good quality work is assigned which help to groom there employee for future challenges.
Cons
No job on roll is offered
the most enjoyable part of the job. Job culture was awsome .Support from seniors was present.
Pros
Better work culture
Cons
Long hours of work and no growth chances
- Only for practical training I joined TTSL company - I learned about Telecom CDMA Technology. - Management is best
Very good culture Learning from grass root level of Telecom. Management is very good.