Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Wonderful journey and learned lot of experience and different different type face challenge. My skill nd koi is team management fulfill the clients requirements time to time nd analysis the reports of my entire team
In this company i had a worked for a customer executive as well sales manager .In this company they gave us best opportunity in different area . I handled small customer area and also handle a big customer services area , where i found a different experience in customer services . oth location i found different experiences. This company gave me a sales opportunity also and my colleges giave me support for new role .This company experience is very good for us . I have spent approx 7 years thers . I habve joined this company in Nov 2006 and left in jan 2014 . In this companny i have handled sales , collection as well as customer services .
Pros
Learning phase and timely
Cons
Very long working hours and too pressure
Have a great experience with TATA and it was a good company to work with. Organization to enhance for skills and high prospect to work and grow fast. Overall good company..
All were professional and appropriate. I started my career with this company and it was a great company as its Name. Over all I do not see any pros in this company till now. Kudos
My self chandra singh I belong to chamoli Uttarakhand.currently I live in Chandigarh with my real brother.i am searching sitting job in any industry.i have completed my graduation.i belong to poor family.my father is a farmer a d mother housewife..
Working with Tata Group is a lifetime experience. This has helped me to be a better professional. Living with ethics and core values of highest level of customer satisfaction and proactive approach to problems.
Pros
Organized
Cons
job security less
Process and ethics driven company, amazing work customer, team building at it best, managers are very supportive, quick resolution and a great decision makers.
Working in Tata Teeservices is a great feeling. It relates to the brand that TATA is. Very nice management and the job as well as the daily activities are very dynamic.
Pros
Incentives and perks, Policies, knowledgeable seniors, great exposure
Cons
long working hours, a bit slow growth
I went for 3 months of training to Tata Teleservices during MBA. It was fun working with small team. Learnt a lot in such a short span of time.
i had been there as a trainee for 6 months and it was a good experience. no issues as such. it was a good experience overall. nice place to work no boundations
I do remember the day when i got the chance to meet my COO in his cabin and i could not forget the humble and warm welcome he gave. I learned how to take decisions under pressure conditions. Had great coworkers. Always ready for party after work.
Pros
Great friendly environment to work
Cons
low appraisals
Telecom company... tata with Ntt Docomo launched their services in 2009. joined and launched the Prepaid and postpaid services
Tata Teleservice was a great experience. I was responsible for creating marketing campaign, training my retailers on the same and making sure Organizations sales targets are met
TATA is the best company for growup and as well as for employee satisfaction. i have learn how to manage your work in right direction, improving communication skills, the hardest part of the job is to complete the task before completed time. most enjoyable part of the job is audit the TATA's circle offices.
I Joined Tech M in Tata process as CSR in back end process. Then I got permoted as Sr. CSR then i permoted as Subject Matter Expert. Then I got permossion in 2011 as Sr. Quality Analyst
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours
Very Good culture Company. Very Good Management behave with Worker
Cons
Working here in Tata Teleservices from last 2 and half years. learned the Distribution sales and marketing expertises.