Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Hubli, Karnataka

I worked as a Technical Support Group eng and getting good knowledge in tata company, the management is little bit good but not supportable, too much hard work i have done on field at the starting when tata docomo was launched its my honorable journey and also i enjoyed, Heartly thanks to TATA Group.
I started my carrier with this company, i learn lots of thing from this company. i got lots of support from my seniors in the begining
Pros
nope
Server Failure is typical day at work Balancing the work and life Co-worker supportive and encouraging Hard bucket collection is hardest part of the job Smooth flow of and outings
Pros
Outings
Cons
Nil
The Experience to Work in Tata Tele Services and Reliance Communications is like Learning Knowledge in all the Aspects of Life. The Management teach you Everything which you dont know and Help you in Everything. The co-workers will support you so much in work. The work will be little heavy as it is tele communications as the Customer should not face Problems in the Mobile Activations. The bulk load of applications everyday gives us the target to finish within time limit.
Cons
Long Hours