Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Good workplace culture, TATA Group Core Values and management and HR policies, good learning atmosphere with helpful colleagues and less micro management by supervisors
This orgnisation is merged with another telecom company and no more exists. A great company to work. people are good and caring, got lot of opportunities and learned good things in life
I had a great learning during my 10 years work experience, had opportunity to work in different domains, got recognized for my good work, was promoted twice for the value addition done to the organization.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Bit slow in market approach
As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 30 yearsunique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Tata enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security, and Registry services.
great place for learning with work. all peoples are supporting during tasks.we can learn by joining training require by our job role. we can opt on job training or cross function training.
Good Working culture and friendly place to work and learn new things. work place is fine and supportive management. Very good reputed organization where you can start your career and learn a lot.
Learnt good things , Learn how to do smart work as well as hard work.Healthy relation ship with colleagues.Nice time i spent in LMT Software solutions.
Really a very good experience at Tata teleservices.a very clean and calm company.no work pressure and employee friendly coy.one can easily spent whole life in this coy.
Very lucky to be part of TTSL family. Lot of scope to learn and grow in TTSL, talent and knowledge both are recognized and you can have work life balance which is more important.
Pros
since office is very far from city, if you are late because of work, you can claim reimbursement.
Cons
we used to work late night during audit, but really enjoyed the work.
I learnt ORACLE CRM Apps. telecommunication network systems plan analysis. friendly and, professional staff
The job description is that i have to monitor the network and if i see any media issues I follow up with the respective field team and tell them the issue and help them till it is resolved. I learned about the connectivity of telecom services and got a better understanding about the network topology. The difficult part is that the escalations need to be done in a matter of minutes as the issue can have serious service impact.
Various accounts RTR transition and quick stabilization of process F&A work in all department Telecom industry (process and work) internal and external Audit
Pros
various tranistion
Cons
travel
Overall Good workplace culture Provides opportunities to learn Freedom to run your initiatives Encourages diversity Allows second chance Runs high impacting projects
Pros
Workplace Cutlure
Cons
Slow Growth
Tata's have an excellent work culture.. Nice place to work and employee satisfaction is of paramount importance to them, the targets were stiff but due to the workplace culture never felt like that
Pros
free lunch
There are so many wonderful things about working for the company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. A lot of employees love their jobs because it looks great on a resume and allows them to gain a lot of knowledge.
•Working in Tata Teleservices Limited as a senior executive for enterprise customers of Tata Teleservices dealing with voice and data products like Leased line (MPLS, ILL, NPLC and DLC) and PRI connections.
Pros
Freecab
Cons
Freecab
great place to work in tata tete services in the team of DCN ,CNMS , Monitoring & troubleshooting entire PAN India,Configuration,AAA,OSPF,RIP,backup of Routers & Switches
Being the first and most reliable company(brand)"TATA" gives so much of exposure to the employees.Its pride in our ownselves to be TATAian.TTSL Hyderabad is a workplace which every employee ever want.Every employee gets their own space and freedom to work abiding the work and rules of the company.work atmosphere is very nice and collegues are very helpful and supportive.
Pros
being a onroll employee was offered with alot of medical and other benefits
Cons
Not found as such
I am very happy to do work in tata tele services.com0any managers are very helpfull in my job.They gave me good support to how to improve the customer handling and how to improve the sales and etc. But i am littile warry about the salary.
it's a good organized company we are very thank full to and very kind of me to work an a the best organization. and good team work we done in the TATA televises company
Pros
Handling the customer and given the 100% satisfactory, as per company TC
Cons
Handling the customer and given the 100% satisfactory, as per company TC
i was part of operation team where my working experience was good. as part of my job, i need to coordinate with cross function team, IT team & vendors. all members are supportive.